Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 06-09-2016, 06:02 PM   #11
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

I would like also a few Greek myth creatures/beasts/warriors also.
And the Greek gods advance in a faster pace.I have no new pre-orders with ARH scheduled for the rest of the year.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 10:30 PM   #12
Rooper
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

I love the Gods, but wanted to limit myself to the big 3. And maybe Aphrodite is she was awesome. I tend to agree that Zeus and Hades should sell well even if people didn't collect the whole line. So I hope to see them eventually...
Rooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 04:49 AM   #13
A R E S
The Spirit

I am not too fond of poseidon, he is imho the weakest. Probably because rather bland, no armor at all. I would have liked blue, sea inspired armor or completely made of water like in the god of war 3 game to leave an impression.

But i have him on pre order because i want to complete the twelve olympian gods plus Hades.

The concept art of hades seems like a killer piece, but i hope cerberus and persephone are part of the statue like in the art.

For the next pieces i am hoping for Aphrodite first, then Zeus and then Hera.
A R E S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 09:06 AM   #14
TNovak
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by A R E S View Post
I am not too fond of poseidon, he is imho the weakest. Probably because rather bland, no armor at all. I would have liked blue, sea inspired armor or completely made of water like in the god of war 3 game to leave an impression.

But i have him on pre order because i want to complete the twelve olympian gods plus Hades.

The concept art of hades seems like a killer piece, but i hope cerberus and persephone are part of the statue like in the art.

For the next pieces i am hoping for Aphrodite first, then Zeus and then Hera.
I would have liked this too. I also got Posiedon mainly as a completion move. Glad I did though.
TNovak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2016, 10:10 AM   #15
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TNovak View Post
Since Warlock asked here we go. A separate thread to talk about the Greek God series, if anyone is so inclined.

The last question I think was since they are taking a long time will interest wane severely in say a later produced god like Hades, Aphrodite, or others when anyone new to the series will know they have almost no chance to get the early ones and will say "why bother?"

I don't know.
Well, I think I'm in that situation. I missed out on both Athenas and Red Ares. I had a chance but passed on Gold Ares (for QC reasons) and Poseidon (not really impressed with the final design). However, that wouldn't stop me from picking up other favorites.

I think the concept they showed off for Hades could be amazing especially if they include Persephone and Cerberus or as optional add-ons.

Zeus and Aphrodite would have my interest if done well. I'd even argue that they'd be the two most popular Gods in the line.

I could also be interested in Hera to have the Queen of Olympus to go with the King.

Artemis could be one I'm interested in. Portrayed with her bow drawn on a hunt would make for a cool looking piece.

So for me, my interest hasn't waned even by missing out on the earlier releases. I'm not sure I would have been a completionist anyway. Certain Gods are not all that interesting to me. I don't see myself scrambling to order Dionysus, God of wine and celebrations for example.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 08:57 AM   #16
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Zeus & Hades should be made next. If ARH is serious about the Greek God line. Without those 2 the line might as well be is dead. You should all just buy yourselves Astra and Arkian and give up!
Great Pheidias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2016, 10:42 AM   #17
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

So I was talking on another thread and I was looking at the possible statues going to NYCC this year. Aside from Tarzan, they really don't have any giant pieces.

I have a suspicion that they are going to release Hades on the throne before comic con. That pice is going to be very big, if it mirrors the concept art. Plus when you throw in the God and his wife, that's going to make for a hell of a footprint and a very "wow" piece for the show.

I'm wondering if he is waiting till it gets closer so it can be more of an "unveiling" at the show. Sort of makes sense to me, considering he already has a new character statue for each of the comics, with the exception of the mermaids... Which who knows, he might put out a new mermaid statue or two as the comic is supposed to debut at years end. I really think though, if they do more mermaid statues, it will be each of the mermaid sisters as individuals, similar to the Arkhalla/Namora set. If that's true, they will still need a big piece... Hence Hades.
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2016, 12:09 AM   #18
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by The13thWarlock View Post
So I was talking on another thread and I was looking at the possible statues going to NYCC this year. Aside from Tarzan, they really don't have any giant pieces.

I have a suspicion that they are going to release Hades on the throne before comic con. That pice is going to be very big, if it mirrors the concept art. Plus when you throw in the God and his wife, that's going to make for a hell of a footprint and a very "wow" piece for the show.
I'm wondering if he is waiting till it gets closer so it can be more of an "unveiling" at the show. Sort of makes sense to me, considering he already has a new character statue for each of the comics, with the exception of the mermaids... Which who knows, he might put out a new mermaid statue or two as the comic is supposed to debut at years end. I really think though, if they do more mermaid statues, it will be each of the mermaid sisters as individuals, similar to the Arkhalla/Namora set. If that's true, they will still need a big piece... Hence Hades.
whatever .. the BIGGER THE BETTER!
Old 06-18-2016, 12:54 AM   #19
Great Pheidias
Nightwing

Arahom should be banned from making Greek Gods that only ship in 1 box.!! The BIGGER THE BETTER! The standard mythology statue should need 2-4 boxes!! and the statues should be GIGANTIC!!

ARH needs to lift his game and stop mucking around
Old 06-18-2016, 06:56 AM   #20
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Great Pheidias View Post
Arahom should be banned from making Greek Gods that only ship in 1 box.!! The BIGGER THE BETTER! The standard mythology statue should need 2-4 boxes!! and the statues should be GIGANTIC!!

ARH needs to lift his game and stop mucking around
I agree that Zeus, Hades and Posioden(sp) should be really big pieces. I really can't wait to see what they do with Aphrodite. I'm hoping since everyone wants to see a larger breasted statue that They use Aphrodite as a reason to do this. Or maybe Herra... Is that Zeus's wife? Or hell, why not both of them!!!!
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote