Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-18-2019, 08:41 PM   #451
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor View Post
Yep, my notice was from SS. I got catwoman po through tweeterhead and have not heard anything on that one.
She is next in line after Donna Troy.
The current order of shipping would be
Linda Carter - Donna Troy - Catwoman - Batman

Catwoman won't be shipped until Linda and Donna Troy are shipped so I think we will get her Q4 of this year.
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 08:51 PM   #452
AlexT
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

edit
AlexT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 09:48 PM   #453
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Yet Tweeterhead’s website does not have a single update to their shipment schedule
It is a shame that we have to find this out either here or from other vendors
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 10:39 PM   #454
Mister H
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
Yet Tweeterhead’s website does not have a single update to their shipment schedule
It is a shame that we have to find this out either here or from other vendors
I would cut them a lot of slack brother. They’re dealing with personnel issues, a total redo of a character and getting more licenses along with producing top notch sculpts. They’ll get it all together.
Mister H is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:19 PM   #455
Sonic Boom
The Green Hornet

If you ordered Starfire from the TH website, the exclusive is that she arrives on time.
Sonic Boom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-18-2019, 11:50 PM   #456
mmk123
3 kinds of people: those who can count & those who can't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mister H View Post
I would cut them a lot of slack brother. They’re dealing with personnel issues, a total redo of a character and getting more licenses along with producing top notch sculpts. They’ll get it all together.
I can agree with you Mister H. I just think that we should be getting a lot of this info directly from the source. I do think it is great that Chad keeps us updated with the videos every few weeks but we should not have to rely on videos every few weeks (or now once a month) to find out information. I still think all of the information he puts on Facebook should be put on his website as well.
mmk123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:22 AM   #457
nearmint
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmk123 View Post
I can agree with you Mister H. I just think that we should be getting a lot of this info directly from the source. I do think it is great that Chad keeps us updated with the videos every few weeks but we should not have to rely on videos every few weeks (or now once a month) to find out information. I still think all of the information he puts on Facebook should be put on his website as well.
From Tweeterhead’s FB today...

It’s going to be a busy Summer!! Update with the factory last night. WW, Batman, Catwoman and Variant Batman are all in production. Some arriving sooner than others, but all will be here this summer with Robin and Pennywise right behind them! I’m excited to be getting a lot of stuff in for you guys!

Have a great night!!
nearmint is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 01:25 AM   #458
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Nice, when Starfire looks good in reviews I will be getting her too.
Chris
equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 06:59 AM   #459
built2shred
Phoenix

The one thing that does concern me a bit is that if you have any issues with your statue it seems now that Debbie is gone it's near impossible to get ahold of anyone at TH about a replacement...

I've sent a few emails going on several weeks now and still nothing in regards to my Martian Manhunter having a gap between the head and the body.
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2019, 09:36 AM   #460
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
The one thing that does concern me a bit is that if you have any issues with your statue it seems now that Debbie is gone it's near impossible to get ahold of anyone at TH about a replacement...

I've sent a few emails going on several weeks now and still nothing in regards to my Martian Manhunter having a gap between the head and the body.
You have to be patient. You sent an email on June 4 or 5 based on what you posted in the MM thread. DM me your contact info and I'll see if I can get some info. TH is not going anywhere so don't get too concerned. It will take some time especially with SDCC coming up.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote