Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 12-06-2017, 04:02 PM   #151
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Opened all of my BF statues over the weekend. Wouldn't you know it 2 of the 7, Boromir and Ori, wouldn't fit into the base. This has reached a ridiculous level of frustration for me. I was untimately able to get Boromir to fit after carefully widening the hole in the base (shouldn't of had to do that however) but the poly around Ori's foot peg cracked trying to get him to fit so I'm going to have yet another return due to a figure/base compatibility problem. And most likey I won't get a replacement as he's sold out now. Still waiting on my War Troll refund for the same issue.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:27 PM   #152
FROBAY
Phoenix

Oh man. That sux. I've got 5 items to open and inspect this weekend. Let us know if there is any issues about returning that. They haven't been very good with emails lately.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:29 PM   #153
goto
Mephisto

I think the statues that sells of the BF are mostly returns.
I´m waiting since 10 days for an response from Weta
goto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:35 PM   #154
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Their CS is horrible!!

Don't get me wrong Anthony seems like a nice enough guy personally and I get he may be overwhelmed but not responding to emails for weeks on end is inexcusable. All I want to know is they'll eventually get to my issue. A simple response letting you know they're on it is all I'm asking for and given how much we spend with them I don't think that's asking too much.
Old 12-06-2017, 04:36 PM   #155
travis
A.I.M.

That totally sucks...hoping my return/exchange doesn't take forever and that MOS and WT(which have yet to come) arrively safely and without defects...fingers crossed
travis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 04:43 PM   #156
goto
Mephisto

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you.
goto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2017, 05:01 PM   #157
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Their CS is horrible!!

Don't get me wrong Anthony seems like a nice enough guy personally and I get he may be overwhelmed but not responding to emails for weeks on end is inexcusable. All I want to know is they'll eventually get to my issue. A simple response letting you know they're on it is all I'm asking for and given how much we spend with them I don't think that's asking too much.
I bought a Balrog during BlackFriday. Due to the shipping from NZ, tracking did not come through PayPal or "soon"...took a while to show up. So I emailed them a few days after to confirm things...still do not think I have gotten a reply back, other than the auto reply saying I will get a real reply soon.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:53 AM   #158
pinkxter
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

get in line folks, still waiting for update from Weta on my MOS replacement
pinkxter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 03:01 AM   #159
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Received a response from Weta regarding my War Troll. Looks like I have to open another ticket because they prematurely closed my initial one. All that despite having shipped it back already. Figured I’d share the reply given most of it seems to be an automated generalized response that applies to most inquiries...
Quote:
At present, our support team is receiving over 200 tickets per day following our Black Friday sale event.

We have quite the workload at hand, and to ensure we're responding to urgent issues, we're clearing outstanding tickets.

If your ticket hasn't been resolved, please do re-open the ticket so we can prioritise your request within 48 hours.

Please do not feel we purposely closed your ticket. We want to ensure that tickets we've missed because of the backlog, have a chance to re-open and become a priority.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused here.

Please do bear with us as our small team manages the workload, therefore please allow up to 72 hours for a response.

Please refrain from sending in multiple tickets, as we'll come across your ticket as soon as possible.

If you have a pending enquiry regarding:

Tracking:
Please feel reassured our warehouses are sending your Black Friday orders. This was our biggest sale ever, so they too are working through immense workload.
Your tracking number is usually attached to your shipping confirmation email. If it's not there, please don't worry. Your order is in transit and should arrive within the service time-frame. Please do allow up to 10 days before firing us a ticket.

Delivery Time-frame
Please allow an additional 2-4 business days on top of your chosen delivery service. It's that time of year where shipping delays occur. Remember, postal companies are sending thousands of parcels with Christmas only around the corner.

Has my order shipped:
Yes, we are shipping orders out the door as quickly as we can. Please feel assured that we haven't missed your order. Again, please allow 2-4 additional business days on top of your chosen shipping service.

Defected item:
If you item has arrived damaged, please email your order number and images of the defect. If you have a pending case with us, please re-open the ticket and our support team will be in touch shortly.

Wrong item delivered:
We're extremely sorry if we shipped you the wrong item. Please do provide your order number, and image of the wrong item, so we can have this replaced. If you have a pending case with us, please re-open the ticket and our support team will be in touch shortly.

Again, we are sorry for any inconvenience caused here.

We appreciate your understanding and patience as our team works to get back up to speed with our workload.
Old 12-07-2017, 08:38 AM   #160
travis
A.I.M.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
Received a response from Weta regarding my War Troll. Looks like I have to open another ticket because they prematurely closed my initial one. All that despite having shipped it back already. Figured I’d share the reply given most of it seems to be an automated generalized response that applies to most inquiries...
HB did they pay for your return shipping?...I think we all got the same reply back yesterday...I got the same generic message
travis is offline   Reply With Quote