Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 09-01-2020, 04:28 PM   #221
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
From all the pics of in hand Sakura's I've seen, the eyes on the school uniform outfit, the serious head had her left eye placed way to the left. The gym version seems to dont have that issue. So I'm guessing the same idiot who cant seem to place decals right did all those heads and no one qc'd those. And SS has no replacements at all.
If I had the regular outfit and it had that issue I would send it back if I could not get a replacement.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 04:35 PM   #222
vinnnie
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
If I had the regular outfit and it had that issue I would send it back if I could not get a replacement.
Unfortunatly for me I had to pay an extra € 150 on Customs. If I would return the statue I would be losing that € 150 as (ofcourse) SS cannot pay me that back. Getting DHL or my goverment to pay me back that € 150 would be a fruitless battle. I'm getting the eyes repainted.
vinnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 04:57 PM   #223
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinnnie View Post
Unfortunatly for me I had to pay an extra € 150 on Customs. If I would return the statue I would be losing that € 150 as (ofcourse) SS cannot pay me that back. Getting DHL or my goverment to pay me back that € 150 would be a fruitless battle. I'm getting the eyes repainted.
Ah dang yeah, no customs for me
Old 09-01-2020, 06:43 PM   #224
ivory7777
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
replacement for headpiece wont help since all of them are like that. everyone i know who have gotten which is about 6 of them and they all have the exact same issue specially with the eye on regular version.
ivory7777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2020, 08:33 PM   #225
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivory7777 View Post
replacement for headpiece wont help since all of them are like that. everyone i know who have gotten which is about 6 of them and they all have the exact same issue specially with the eye on regular version.
Fixed replacements :P
Old 09-01-2020, 11:48 PM   #226
ivory7777

Quote:
Fixed replacements :P
do they do that? i mean i did ask for replacement and they sent me one with exact same eye issue. at this point, i will either put her in certain angle or find some one who can redo her eyes. but currently don't know any one who can do it.
Old 09-02-2020, 12:40 AM   #227
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
do they do that? i mean i did ask for replacement and they sent me one with exact same eye issue. at this point, i will either put her in certain angle or find some one who can redo her eyes. but currently don't know any one who can do it.
They have done some stuff in the past, being that they've been mum on this one it doesn't seem like they are going to.
Old 09-02-2020, 02:32 AM   #228
ivory7777

Quote:
They have done some stuff in the past, being that they've been mum on this one it doesn't seem like they are going to.
ah yeah i mean specially many people who asking for replacement, getting response such as n replacement available.

lol maybe i should get a tiny sun glasses on put it on her.
Old 09-02-2020, 03:53 AM   #229
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
ah yeah i mean specially many people who asking for replacement, getting response such as n replacement available.

lol maybe i should get a tiny sun glasses on put it on her.
That's what i had to do with my Gentle Giant, Lucky. Admittedly the piece ships with glasses.
The eye's looked poor compared to the prototype, and Gentle Giant were not interested in swapping the piece.

Honey Trap Lucky ¼ Gentle Giant

Quote:

Her eyes, other than not being 100% straight / looking in the same direction, fail to compare to the prototype.
Other differences include eyebrows. The production piece has her teeth showing?

..if you want be super picky, her hat appears to be positioned in a slighly different position.
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2020, 06:25 AM   #230
ivory7777

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post
That's what i had to do with my Gentle Giant, Lucky. Admittedly the piece ships with glasses.
The eye's looked poor compared to the prototype, and Gentle Giant were not interested in swapping the piece.

Honey Trap Lucky ¼ Gentle Giant
night and day difference between prototype and release version. plus prototype looks way better.