Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 02-24-2022, 04:29 PM   #21
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Hakan's martial art style was right, Turkish Oil wrestling is an ancestorial national sport that we are proud of, but the character design was freaky... Hakan had a very weird hair design and his skin was a freaky crimson red that you won't see in any human race ?!?! what the heck was all that about ?!?!? I don't have a problem with Hakan's costume though. A belt with a golden lion head and what is called a ''PEŞTAMAL'' a Turkish oil wretler's national pants was fine. Just make the rest of the design just something like Ryu... The face and skin tone and hair style and color... that's all, i'm asking... xD

I actually want a half Turkish, half Japanese young character who is Ryu's apprentece or something...
Cool. Thanks for explaining.

Yeah, obviously when Capcom create a character, they decide whether they'll be either of the serious or goofy nature. I'd prefer a higher ratio of serious. I think they'd be better off saving the goofy characters for those regions that have multiple representatives, like the US, Japan or China.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2022, 07:03 PM   #22
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

I’m looking forward to how 6 turns out but you just know the initial release will be a barebones mess (the reveal tells you nothing more than that there working on it).
I bought 5 day one but just could not get into it, I just found it SO boring (it’s even boring watching high level play). I ended up going back to 4 which I still play to this day.
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 10:43 AM   #23
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Man, i really feel like playing Street Fighter, i got into the hype bad, playing SF II and III, none stop, right now. I think, i will get the Steam Controller just to be able to properly play SF IV, SF V and play SF VI in the future. The Steam Controller is too expensive though, 350 $ on amazon with the customs tax and shipping cost included...

There are cheaper computers and consols man... I will get the Steam Controller but i won't forgive the Filthy Capcom for making SF unplayable without a Controller on Steam. :/
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2022, 04:00 PM   #24
El Diablo
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dark Knight View Post
Man, i really feel like playing Street Fighter, i got into the hype bad, playing SF II and III, none stop, right now. I think, i will get the Steam Controller just to be able to properly play SF IV, SF V and play SF VI in the future. The Steam Controller is too expensive though, 350 $ on amazon with the customs tax and shipping cost included...

There are cheaper computers and consols man... I will get the Steam Controller but i won't forgive the Filthy Capcom for making SF unplayable without a Controller on Steam. :/
You can use an arcade stick or xbox controller on steam
El Diablo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2022, 06:44 AM   #25
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by El Diablo View Post
You can use an arcade stick or xbox controller on steam
oh, X-Box Controllers are alot cheaper. I can't play anything else with a arcade stick though. Ah... It's too late anyway, i ordered the Steam Controller...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 06:47 PM   #26
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

New video! New details! So many things to discuss!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OU3n...el=PlayStation

I wasn't sure after the teaser, but I kinda like this. Some things make me think I shouldn't, but I'm hoping it comes together.

I wanted NPC Lee playable, but I like the new apparent drunken-style fighter. Open world? Character creation? Not sure how "Street Fighter" it will all end up feeling, but I'm actually excited now.
Old 06-02-2022, 06:59 PM   #27
Vince-Vell
Cosmic Painter
PainterModerator

Looks like a adventure mode where you build your own char with moves, I think they had that in ex fighter and alpha 3

But Chun li looks more wise now. And of course new characters
Vince-Vell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2022, 07:26 PM   #28
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Some people commenting negatively on Chun. I think she looks fine.

Loving the Final Fight integration.

OH, and the body proportions looks pretty normal! Shocker!
Old 06-02-2022, 07:36 PM   #29
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

https://www.streetfighter.com/6/en-u...ingground.html
Old 06-02-2022, 10:34 PM   #30
qz33
Rescue

"Hadoken with a single button!"

Umm please no.