Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prototypez

Old 03-25-2017, 08:54 AM   #1901
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
I believe there is one more QC in April, then these will begin shipping out. I will let everyone know when these begin to ship out.
Hi,

So how many qcs have been done so far? This is like the 4th one right? Man these Ryus will be insane
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2017, 01:07 PM   #1902
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Hi,

So how many qcs have been done so far? This is like the 4th one right? Man these Ryus will be insane

Two QC have been done. With one last one to do before shipping out.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2017, 05:50 AM   #1903
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Sorry, perhaps I got lost in the middle, but are we getting Ryu in april or not?
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 01:24 PM   #1904
amloprinzi
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
Sorry, perhaps I got lost in the middle, but are we getting Ryu in april or not?
Sorry guys, I made a mistake. I thought Erick told me a while ago they would be released in April. I was wrong. I was confusing that with the last QC.

The last QC with be in Mid April. Then these will begin to ship out. My apologies guys. Once the last QC is done next month. Then the factory will be shipping it out. Then they will go through customs. Take anywhere from 4-6 weeks. If the last QC doesn't meet Erick's standards shipping will be pushed back. He is confident they will thought.

I just confirmed all this with Erick today. Again a little longer wait guys.
amloprinzi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 02:33 PM   #1905
Kallix
Justice League

My heart is bleeding right now...

We'll have it in July, 1 year after the pre-order for me.
Kallix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2017, 03:46 PM   #1906
frenchyoutoo
Nightwing

Learning curves for a perfectionist. I really dont mind and apprecaite the hard work and effort. Would like the see the owner of "certain company" do the same level of QC and make the calls erick does so the customers get what they deserve. Would rather that by far than a cheap $50 return if you can deal with a defect that ruins a piece you have been waiting a year for anyways.
frenchyoutoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 04:01 PM   #1907
Balthazar
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by frenchyoutoo View Post
Learning curves for a perfectionist. I really dont mind and apprecaite the hard work and effort. Would like the see the owner of "certain company" do the same level of QC and make the calls erick does so the customers get what they deserve. Would rather that by far than a cheap $50 return if you can deal with a defect that ruins a piece you have been waiting a year for anyways.
I agree, but I also dont want to complete this in 10 years and pass through my son. Those things may happen for the first one, but this delay everything and, I am not speaking about myself, can make people drop the line. Prototypez needs to maintain a solid customer group and release time. I am really bothered because I predicted this for april, than akuma will be next year and so on.
Balthazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 09:54 PM   #1908
Jokerbone
Justice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Balthazar View Post
I agree, but I also dont want to complete this in 10 years and pass through my son. Those things may happen for the first one, but this delay everything and, I am not speaking about myself, can make people drop the line. Prototypez needs to maintain a solid customer group and release time. I am really bothered because I predicted this for april, than akuma will be next year and so on.
Everyone is always itching to get their preorders ASAP. I get it. However, once you receive them, then what? They sit on a shelf for you to admire in passing. I don't think this wait has been outrageous. I think the anticipation builds up some of that satisfaction you feel when you get a perfect piece.

No one here is sitting on their butts twiddling their thumbs due to laziness. People are working on it, and to get it right, they are taking their time. The more often they do it, the shorter the process takes. This is a large scale project with lots of moving parts. The "I want it now" mentality doesn't take the work of the people into account.
Jokerbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2017, 10:14 PM   #1909
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

I thought that 1 year is the average for statue releases.
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2017, 08:15 PM   #1910
majormaxim
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amloprinzi View Post
Here are a couple emails you can try to change your shipping address. You can contact these emails. They will get back to you about updating your information.

sales@prototypezstudio.com

gylaya@prototypezstudios.com

They will be able to help you.
I haven't heard back from either of these contacts. Is there any others I can reach out to?

Thanks!
majormaxim is offline   Reply With Quote