Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Chronicle Collectibles

Old 12-24-2016, 10:36 AM   #2401
HARD
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky View Post
.... It's pointless to discuss this, as it will never happen.
Most of what is discussed in this forum is pointless. However, we say what we say in the hopes that some members of this board are covert company reps and are listening.

In my case, I'm hoping that more people pre-order less and wait for the actual products to be in the hands of collectors and those who post reviews (video or text). Some people will pre-order no matter what. I'm off that kick now.

We can change the current state of things for collectors, but only if we unite. We need to show these companies who has the power and who they work for. We need to be strong. Companies only have the power we give them.

Hot Toys 1:6 figures, as an example, should not cost more than $150.00 however, when collectors kept buying as the prices rose, the company felt empowered to keep increasing the price until they are where you see them today. Let go of your fear of the secondary market, and prices going up there. Remember, you don't need these figures, you want them. Don't go into debt for this stuff. Change won't happen if it's only a handful that do this, we all need to do this. Write to the company, privately, on their facebook, website, wherever you can.
HARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 11:52 AM   #2402
Chronicle CS
Chronicle Collectibles
Producer

We manufacture in China and we get production samples pulled from the run and sent to us for inspection. They are supposed to be random pulls but we never really know.

Not everyone gets it right 100% of the time. We are making a few adjustments in 2017 to prevent something like this from happening again.

I feel that the Endo looks like the productions samples we were sent. I've seen a lot of photos in the past few days of a bent piston or some paint that wasn't even, but I think the overall appearance of the Endo captures the screen used Endo.

I'm sorry if you guys that have waited don't like the piece, I tried everything I could to make this as perfect as possible.

I can't wait until our shipment arrives, we'll make sure that they are great or I will make adjustments during the QC process. Even if I have to modify each one by hand I will.

Again, we are going to change our QC process for overseas customers in 2017.

I appreciate all of the feedback negative and positive. Helps us make changes to our process when we get constructive feedback.

Big things coming in 2017 and as soon as we can make a few announcements, I'll share them here.

Paul
Chronicle CS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 03:01 PM   #2403
daz1999
Mephisto

And that's why I keep buying your product , thanks for all your hard work, here's looking forward to next years announcements
daz1999 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 07:38 PM   #2404
darb
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

It's nice to see a company respond to this but also give some insight of what's going on without getting super upset to some of the harsher comments.

I know a lot of people get upset but ultimately a lot of the issues are a result of the factory changing things after samples are approved and then the producers recieved the pieces and have to deal with the flaws as they come. It happens with a lot of products made in China and not just limited to statues.
darb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 08:56 PM   #2405
PermaGrin
I was trying to daydream, but my mind kept wandering.

Thing is, you were never going to get the level of detail as say Cain, with all his little pieces...else this would have probably been closer to the price of Cain.
PermaGrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2016, 10:51 PM   #2406
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARD View Post
Most of what is discussed in this forum is pointless. However, we say what we say in the hopes that some members of this board are covert company reps and are listening.

In my case, I'm hoping that more people pre-order less and wait for the actual products to be in the hands of collectors and those who post reviews (video or text). Some people will pre-order no matter what. I'm off that kick now.

We can change the current state of things for collectors, but only if we unite. We need to show these companies who has the power and who they work for. We need to be strong. Companies only have the power we give them.

Hot Toys 1:6 figures, as an example, should not cost more than $150.00 however, when collectors kept buying as the prices rose, the company felt empowered to keep increasing the price until they are where you see them today. Let go of your fear of the secondary market, and prices going up there. Remember, you don't need these figures, you want them. Don't go into debt for this stuff. Change won't happen if it's only a handful that do this, we all need to do this. Write to the company, privately, on their facebook, website, wherever you can.
I've never had so little on pre-order ever. Four statues P.O.'d in 2016. I usually have over twenty per year. Your post is probably best suited for the Sideshow forum because those are the people who cannot help themselves even when they can't afford to buy anything.

Above all the collectible bubble is going to burst, soon enough, especially with SS massively raising prices for PF's.
Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 08:16 AM   #2407
ambasah
Red Skull

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chronicle CS View Post
We manufacture in China and we get production samples pulled from the run and sent to us for inspection. They are supposed to be random pulls but we never really know.

Not everyone gets it right 100% of the time. We are making a few adjustments in 2017 to prevent something like this from happening again.

I feel that the Endo looks like the productions samples we were sent. I've seen a lot of photos in the past few days of a bent piston or some paint that wasn't even, but I think the overall appearance of the Endo captures the screen used Endo.

I'm sorry if you guys that have waited don't like the piece, I tried everything I could to make this as perfect as possible.

I can't wait until our shipment arrives, we'll make sure that they are great or I will make adjustments during the QC process. Even if I have to modify each one by hand I will.

Again, we are going to change our QC process for overseas customers in 2017.

I appreciate all of the feedback negative and positive. Helps us make changes to our process when we get constructive feedback.

Big things coming in 2017 and as soon as we can make a few announcements, I'll share them here.

Paul
does this mean you will inspect each piece before shipping them to customers?
ambasah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 11:20 AM   #2408
HARD
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pilky View Post
I...Your post is probably best suited for the Sideshow forum because those are the people who cannot help themselves even when they can't afford to buy anything...
Many are members of both forums, and one forum isn't superior to the other.
HARD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2016, 07:19 PM   #2409
Pilky
Brotherhood of Evil Mutants

Quote:
Originally Posted by HARD View Post
Many are members of both forums, and one forum isn't superior to the other.
You completely missed the point of my post which had nothing to do with any forum being superior over the other.
Pilky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2016, 11:16 AM   #2410
Enforcer
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

The one thing we can all agree on is that we wish we could get prototype quality for what we paid. I just think it's a pipe dream because prototypes have many hours invested into them while production pieces are a fraction of time in comparison.

Unless you are paying thousands of dollars, it's just a pipe dream...
Enforcer is offline   Reply With Quote