Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Just The Facts... > Collection Corner

Old 09-10-2019, 09:36 PM   #11
moro
Fantastic Four

@batmbeyond, it's from the Iron Studios Art Scale line, which Gothamite provided a link to on the forum.

@Gothamite, I keep thinking about your idea more & more. Can I bug you and ask how big those Icons bases are? Need to know if I can reasonably fit 'em with the others.
moro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2019, 09:45 PM   #12
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by moro View Post
@Gothamite, I keep thinking about your idea more & more. Can I bug you and ask how big those Icons bases are? Need to know if I can reasonably fit 'em with the others.
6.5-inches by 5 inches

However, you can buy smaller pre-cut wood pieces at places like Michaels to make your own bases. I did that once with the BvS DoJ Wonder Woman statue.

Spoiler
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:18 PM   #13
moro
Fantastic Four

Thanks @Gothamite. Will check the space I have left and see what I could do with it. Still believe 1/10 scale would ideal if I wanted to go for another Trinity set. I'm also thinking to forego another Trinity altogether and maybe get that DCC Designer Series Batman Damned statue. Either way, my statue collection days may be coming to a halt soon. Very little precious space left. Choices...choices .
Old 09-11-2019, 07:27 PM   #14
Gothamite
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by moro View Post
Thanks @Gothamite. Will check the space I have left and see what I could do with it. Still believe 1/10 scale would ideal if I wanted to go for another Trinity set. I'm also thinking to forego another Trinity altogether and maybe get that DCC Designer Series Batman Damned statue. Either way, my statue collection days may be coming to a halt soon. Very little precious space left. Choices...choices .
The obvious solution is to buy more shelving.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2019, 07:59 PM   #15
moro
Fantastic Four

Well obviously. Resisting that as much as possible. The wife will not appreciate it much if I start "expanding" more. One must be delicate about such things