Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 10-14-2019, 06:17 PM   #171
Sandy32
Fantastic Four

Hal Jordan looks great. I'd buy Hal with out the construct if it was around $425....
Sandy32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 07:08 AM   #172
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 12:32 PM   #173
built2shred
Phoenix

Must be the better pictures as the construct looks a lot more fluorescent then it did in earlier pictures. Which is a plus...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2019, 12:39 PM   #174
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Must be the better pictures as the construct looks a lot more fluorescent then it did in earlier pictures. Which is a plus...
Agree, Kris Bales was at NYCC and he said the same. It looks much better in person.
Old 08-27-2020, 01:01 PM   #175
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

Picture from Ang Seng

"1/6 GL production sample is ready to get approval by me and Ben before it goes into production....", Ang Seng.

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

Old 08-27-2020, 01:35 PM   #176
Infinite GLORY
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

This line is very cool. I got out of 1/6 collecting but the Shazam and Black Adam in this line, along with this Hal Jordan might make me get into this line. Hal is my favorite lantern. The contruct is huge though. Seems they could have made something slightly smaller, and saved some costs, while still looking great, to make this more affordable. It's almost double the cost of the other pieces.

Does anyone know the best place to order XM pieces from? I know specfictionshop has them, and they don't seem to charge tax for me which is nice. And free ship. BBTS seems to charge me tax on these. Any other sites people use?
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 02:12 PM   #177
SkilledButton
Nightwing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
This line is very cool. I got out of 1/6 collecting but the Shazam and Black Adam in this line, along with this Hal Jordan might make me get into this line. Hal is my favorite lantern. The contruct is huge though. Seems they could have made something slightly smaller, and saved some costs, while still looking great, to make this more affordable. It's almost double the cost of the other pieces.

Does anyone know the best place to order XM pieces from? I know specfictionshop has them, and they don't seem to charge tax for me which is nice. And free ship. BBTS seems to charge me tax on these. Any other sites people use?

I buy all my XM pieces from Todd at specfiction, he's awesome - I would definitely recommend them, you'd be in good hands.
SkilledButton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 08:37 PM   #178
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post

I think SpecFiciton is the best to go with but since this is a world license you can also order directly from XM's website also... not sure if you'll save money or not... I guess it depends on where you live...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 10:06 PM   #179
Royalguard
The Avengers

Also see the Batman in the back.
Royalguard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2020, 10:22 PM   #180
Mister H
Green Goblin

Looks great. Way too much $ for a 1/6 though.
Mister H is online now   Reply With Quote