Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > General Discussion

» Spotlight
DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive DGK Gentle Giant SW Clone Trooper Upcoming Interview:

Old 10-15-2019, 01:35 PM   #31
FriendlySamurai
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
One that pops into my mind is one Sunday at church they had a guest speaker. He started saying very non-Christian things. Before you know it he was speaking in a tongue and voice that nobody could understand. It was an evil sounding voice and the language was scary as hell. Once it was obvious what was happening the Pastor and other church elders started praying. The demon possessed man kept talking but appeared to be in pain. Started making crazy sounds. He started walking down the aisle between the pews. Looked like he was trying to leave. So some people in the back locked the doors so he couldn't leave. Then he got angry and started saying more crazy stuff in that demonic language. Then he fell backwards but didn't hit the floor. He was suspended in mid air. He then proceeded to quickly float from the back of the church to the front. They grabbed him and started praying more. After a few minutes more of prayer and the demon left him. It's easy to write it off as a lie or that I imagined the whole thing. But this happened in front of at least 50 people. Impossible that we all imagined that. I have plenty of other stories too.
crazy man. here’s one I found a while back on video. Not faked, the guy was an actual doctor- Robert Santella.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_x828dkEgQ0
FriendlySamurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 02:50 PM   #32
Dan_Lebou
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

There's nothing really dramatic with my experience which happened about 35 years ago when I was about 8 or 9 years old.

We had a spare bedroom in our house and there had been discussions regarding my great grandmother coming and living with us due to ill health but before it ever happened she passed away.

I wasn't at all close to this person and because she lived so far away I had only met her a small number of times so there wasn't really any emotional connection there or any sense of loss after her passing.

Anyway, about 9 months after she died I was walking past the open door to the room which would have been hers and out of the corner of my eye glimpsed her sitting on the end of the bed.

I freaked out a bit (well you would wouldn't you?!) and ran to tell my mother who believed that I had just seen something else which my mind had misinterpreted as what I thought I had seen - like a pile of clothing on the bed or something.

We went back to the room together and there was absolutely nothing there.

I cannot say for certain whether I saw anything or not but as children are deemed to be more open to these things I like to think that it was a definite possibility.
Dan_Lebou is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 02:52 PM   #33
nearmint
Marshal Law

A good friend of mine went to his grandfather's funeral, only to come home, enter through the front door, and see him standing at the top of the stairs.
nearmint is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 03:34 PM   #34
chronos1919
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
A good friend of mine went to his grandfather's funeral, only to come home, enter through the front door, and see him standing at the top of the stairs.
No matter how much I loved someone in life, there is no situation where I would see them after their death that doesn't seem terrifying.
chronos1919 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2019, 03:39 PM   #35
The General
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronos1919 View Post
No matter how much I loved someone in life, there is no situation where I would see them after their death that doesn't seem terrifying.
I agree.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote