Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 10-18-2019, 12:57 AM   #141
Thegreywizard
The Spirit

Hmm interesting. I love the 1/3 format and hope to see more Marvel characters all the way around.
Thegreywizard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 08:18 AM   #142
Klear Knives
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafadcariad View Post
Having seen this in person it doesn't look 1:3 at all. I liken it more to a P1 1:4 piece with a slightly large 1:4 scale Spidey on an over-sized base. For the specs, it absolutely feels overpriced to me. I really do love the suit but I still feel like the majority of the hype for this piece is due to the lack of any other options at 1:3 scale.
Hey! Have you seen this in person painted? At NYCC? Because spidey was increased 15% from what was shown at SDCC. It look fantastic!
Klear Knives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 03:16 PM   #143
StatueBandit
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

I saw this Spidey piece at the PCS booth at NYCC 2019, and was blown away by it. What a stunner from top to bottom.

My only peeve is that, I wish it came with a additional portrait. Beside that it's amazing.
StatueBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 05:08 PM   #144
supermetroid
Teen Titans

If he only has one head it's a mistake to have a seam.
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2019, 08:55 PM   #145
dafadcariad
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klear Knives View Post
Hey! Have you seen this in person painted? At NYCC? Because spidey was increased 15% from what was shown at SDCC. It look fantastic!
Yeah, saw it at NYCC. It definitely is a good size but most is base and I'm waiting to see it put up against the 1:4 scale SS Spidey on the beam as the body doesn't quite look 1:3 scale. Love the paint job though and if it was priced a bit more reasonable or wee bit larger in size than it would be an instant PO but as it is I'm just waiting on Venompool.
dafadcariad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2019, 01:28 PM   #146
Peedi
The Secret Six

Quote:
Originally Posted by StatueBandit View Post
I saw this Spidey piece at the PCS booth at NYCC 2019, and was blown away by it. What a stunner from top to bottom.

My only peeve is that, I wish it came with a additional portrait. Beside that it's amazing.
Since this is the game costume and that costume only has one mask what other portrait would they use? I don’t remember him even unmasking while wearing this costume.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 01:52 AM   #147
StatueBandit
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peedi View Post
Since this is the game costume and that costume only has one mask what other portrait would they use? I don’t remember him even unmasking while wearing this costume.
I was thinking of a portrait showing a different expression through the mask. Or a unmasked portrait of him, and how he would look without it in the next game.
StatueBandit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 03:47 PM   #148
Tykanus
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dafadcariad View Post
Having seen this in person it doesn't look 1:3 at all. I liken it more to a P1 1:4 piece with a slightly large 1:4 scale Spidey on an over-sized base. For the specs, it absolutely feels overpriced to me. I really do love the suit but I still feel like the majority of the hype for this piece is due to the lack of any other options at 1:3 scale.
Thanks for this heads up.. It was driving me insane that they indicated this as a 1:3 scale when it does not look it: However I didn't want to assume since videos were my only source: So your thought on this Spidey himself looks slightly over qtr scale? PCS is all over the board when It comes to scaling: The He-man in their He-man and battlecat combo was qtr scale and the He-man is damn near if not as big as Prime 1 Arkham Batman.

Thanks BTW
Tykanus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 05:57 PM   #149
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

From Bryon on Twitter.

Quote:
Our Spider-man 1:3 is not small & def not slightly bigger then a 1:4.If Spidey was standing upright he would be over 21” (made him bigger for factory reduction).Do not let the pose fool yall into thinking this is a 1:4.Parker is only 5’10” & skinny�� #spiderMan #marvel #pcstoys
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2019, 06:53 PM   #150
tripletn@mac.co
Shadowhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
From Bryon on Twitter.
If Parker is 5'10", then 1/3 would be 23.3 inches. A 1/3 scale of a 6' man is 24". This statue has Parker standing at 21" he says. Is my math off?
tripletn@mac.co is offline   Reply With Quote