Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Closed Thread

Old 12-05-2017, 12:51 PM   #3081
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
5 months??? O_O

I can't wait that long because I need the money urgently and now their own 20 business days to pay it back have been passed, I wonder why they just can't send it back? Where is the problem to make an easy refund. It takes 2-3 minutes...

I've heard every excuse possible. The only conclusion is they are unable or unwilling.
Neither is an acceptable outcome.
Old 12-05-2017, 01:22 PM   #3082
maxs2d2ace
Doh!

For the new cammy statue,Is the bottom square peg right under the sole heel of cammy's boot suppose to be launched inside the base until the heels touch the yellow sparks?
Old 12-05-2017, 03:35 PM   #3083
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drakull View Post
I'm waiting for my refund since 7th nov, Case #25213, and I ve to loose my refund, I loose my money and I wait for my money
Hi,

I'm sorry to hear you have been waiting on your refund for that amount of time, let me look into your case, hopefully we can get you resolved this week. But refunds are processed in the order in which they are received and typically take 30 business days to process.

If you have any other concerns regarding your case feel free to e-mail us at customerservice@pcstoy.com

We'd love to help you out there.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:39 PM   #3084
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by FETTFAN View Post
FETTFAN
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

“Anybody with an order that is past its original delivery date by more than 6 months can request a refund minus NRD but have their NRD payment applied as payment toward a different current order OR accept a 10% off coupon applied to the total order value of any future order”

Can you please clarify if I cancel 3 existing pre-orders that have already been delayed by over 6 months will I lose 10% or 20% of the original pre-order deposit as the website does not clarify this information

Thanks in advance
Just to clarify,

This is a new policy that has just been instilled. If your item has been delayed by more than 6 months from the original expected arrival date, we unfortunately cannot issue a full refund but we can make your non-transferable deposit transferable to another purchase. If you do not have any other purchases we can offer you a 10% discount on a future purchase.

Please e-mail us at customerservice@pcstoy.com for more details pertaining to your particular orders.

Thanks!
Old 12-05-2017, 03:43 PM   #3085
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
Hello Rebecca, I sent a pm to you yesterday. 20 days have passed but I did not receive my refunds. Can you pls check for me? Thanks.
Hi there,

Refunds are processed in the order in which they are received and typically take 30 business days to process.

I will look for your e-mail and see what we can do to expedite this process.
Old 12-05-2017, 03:46 PM   #3086
PCSRebecca
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
I've heard every excuse possible. The only conclusion is they are unable or unwilling.
Neither is an acceptable outcome.
5 months?! Can you please start a new thread with customerservice@pcstoy.com

So I can look into your case, that's a really long time.
Old 12-06-2017, 01:43 AM   #3087
StatueBandit
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

This was well needed as I paid in Full for my Howling 1/4 Exclusive last October 2016 and still have noting to show for it .... is anyone else in the same boat?

I haven't gotten any kind of info regarding my order whatsoever and it been over 14 Months now .... Please advise Pop Culture
Old 12-06-2017, 02:43 PM   #3088
warlokky
I took an IQ test and the results were negative.

Hello Rebecca,

I've waited over a month for a partial refund for a damaged statue... absolutely no replies to my emails.

I've also contacted customer service to allocate a order transfer this was requested 2 weeks ago but once again no reply.

The wait time for a reply is beyond ridiculous, please can you chase up for me? my pcs email is lokcheung@hotmail.co.uk

thanks
Old 12-06-2017, 06:59 PM   #3089
BLACK OPS
The Herculoids

Hello Rebecca,

I ordered and paid for my Kessler wolf which stated in stock over 3weeks ago but my account still says processing, can you till me if it has shipped yet as its a present for a family member for Christmas.
Old 12-06-2017, 07:29 PM   #3090
HeromanPunch
A closed mouth gathers no foot.

Hello Rebecca

Sent you a pm regarding refund. I need at least a case number to follow up.
Closed Thread