Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

» Spotlight
DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-11-2017, 04:32 PM   #511
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by Glencairn View Post
Yea, I rather buy 1/3 P1 statues for same price
That's what i'm sayin to myself ..i wanna stop buying XM pieces..but that's a whole experience i've never felt that feeling unboxing Prime 1 pieces . I like Prime 1 but they are less my style with their museum pose..( i like their new 52 line which is more dynamic)
. I really love XM and that's why i'm pissed by those crazy prices !!! it won't stop me to buy this Weapon X , This is just an awesome piece! Anyway ...my issue is that the european distributor is asking crazy prices with absolutely no logic !!!!
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 05:41 PM   #512
Subby1938
Deadman
Adamantium Plus Member
 
Subby1938's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 3,461
The logic is simple. They want your money . As much as they can get
Subby1938 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 06:10 PM   #513
walokbig
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
Join Date: Oct 2015
Posts: 119
:buen post:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
They got business solution, even if i add 50 EUR to the shipping cost which means 400 SGD which is pretty reasonnable ! ... The Distributor prices are still too high !!! ...In one year, they have grown exponentially with absolutely no reason ...You pay the taxes on what is declared...as every distributor i'm not sure he is buying the piece at the same price normal customer would buy it so. This is business !! The guy who buy 200 pieces won't ever pay the same price that the guy who is buying just one piece!!..Can you explain me why before a 990 SGD statue wasn't more than 990 EUR and in one year ...pieces at 1099 SGD are pointed at 1300 EUR or 1200 EUR ??? that's the greed only the greed..

The XM Studios European distributor is just killing the hobby...
walokbig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 07:49 PM   #514
Cali604
Sailor Moon
Adamantium Plus Member
 
Cali604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vince_be View Post
That's what i'm sayin to myself ..i wanna stop buying XM pieces..but that's a whole experience i've never felt that feeling unboxing Prime 1 pieces . I like Prime 1 but they are less my style with their museum pose..( i like their new 52 line which is more dynamic)
. I really love XM and that's why i'm pissed by those crazy prices !!! it won't stop me to buy this Weapon X , This is just an awesome piece! Anyway ...my issue is that the european distributor is asking crazy prices with absolutely no logic !!!!
A good middleman can get you better prices than those distributors
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2017, 08:44 PM   #515
toe
It's not hard to meet expenses, they're everywhere.
 
toe's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: San Di-Ghetto
Posts: 4,573
dammit. I want this and the Phoenix really bad.
toe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:50 AM   #516
Cali604
Sailor Moon
Adamantium Plus Member
 
Cali604's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 1,290
Quote:
Originally Posted by toe View Post
dammit. I want this and the Phoenix really bad.
Pm sent Toe
Cali604 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2017, 08:09 PM   #517
WalkerFodder
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.
 
WalkerFodder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Location: Atlanta, GA
Posts: 713
Can this ship already? damn.
WalkerFodder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 02:29 PM   #518
Bmutha
I like to make what's yours mine.
 
Bmutha's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Location: La Paz, Bolivia
Posts: 666
Quote:
Originally Posted by WalkerFodder View Post
Can this ship already? damn.
They said they want to push out first batch before Chinese new year...so he could be coming quick!

I was lucky to have seen this piece at STGCC, and even luckier to sit in on a bit of the "wet effect" experimentation process...this statue is simply amazing!

Bmutha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 02:38 PM   #519
NorthernLadMSP
Adam Warlock
Adamantium Member
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 19,226
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bmutha View Post
They said they want to push out first batch before Chinese new year...so he could be coming quick!

I was lucky to have seen this piece at STGCC, and even luckier to sit in on a bit of the "wet effect" experimentation process...this statue is simply amazing!
Do you know what pieces are in the first batch you've mentioned? Would Storm be one of those? Or no, since she hasn't gone up yet?
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2017, 03:55 PM   #520
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 1,138
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
Do you know what pieces are in the first batch you've mentioned? Would Storm be one of those? Or no, since she hasn't gone up yet?
no PO yet so ...i guess it will not be the case
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 09:58 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com