Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 04-15-2019, 03:07 PM   #1
Silverfox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Are you waiting for the USA Prime 1 warehouse

Since most all of Prime 1 statues are limited, are you gonna wait and Hope for Sideshow or the new warehouse before you order?
Or bite the bullet on shipping and order directly from Prime 1.
Silverfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:10 PM   #2
BrandedSaiyan27
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silverfox View Post
Since most all of Prime 1 statues are limited, are you gonna wait and Hope for Sideshow or the new warehouse before you order?
Or bite the bullet on shipping and order directly from Prime 1.
I've already bitten the bullet and ordered my 1/3 Guts direct from Prime 1. I'm guessing all of this will be figured out by the time that one ships. I think for me the real question is, on their in stock items do you wait or not?
BrandedSaiyan27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:24 PM   #3
Nugchompa
Captain Marvel

This uncertainty is just a way for me to save money. I don't "need" these statues, and I dont plan on being out customs fees because of a breakage.
Nugchompa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:26 PM   #4
qz33
Doctor Doom

Don't let FOMO run away with you forcing undesirable decisions.
qz33 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:46 PM   #5
Zombiez
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

I am waiting
Zombiez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 03:48 PM   #6
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Even if the statues that I'm planning to get were up for PO (Damned Batman/Joker, DKR Superman,) no. I'm not paying that much extra for shipping. As someone else already said I don't need these things, and I'm just not paying that much extra on top of how much they already cost.

I also am starting to believe that these statues are not as "limited" as they may appear to be at first glance.

I mean the EX Hush Batman went on Waitlist at Sideshow almost immediately after it was put up for PO yet I put myself on the list for it like a month ago, and got an email shortly after to convert and now I should have it by early next week. I think they are VERY conservative with the stock #'s/PO's at first and then over time people on the WL's just convert.

Similar situation with the Arkham Catwoman. The EX was on waitlist for quite a long time and then all of a sudden right around the time they started shipping, people converted.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:40 PM   #7
BlackestNight
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580 View Post
Even if the statues that I'm planning to get were up for PO (Damned Batman/Joker, DKR Superman,) no. I'm not paying that much extra for shipping. As someone else already said I don't need these things, and I'm just not paying that much extra on top of how much they already cost.

I also am starting to believe that these statues are not as "limited" as they may appear to be at first glance.

I mean the EX Hush Batman went on Waitlist at Sideshow almost immediately after it was put up for PO yet I put myself on the list for it like a month ago, and got an email shortly after to convert and now I should have it by early next week. I think they are VERY conservative with the stock #'s/PO's at first and then over time people on the WL's just convert.

Similar situation with the Arkham Catwoman. The EX was on waitlist for quite a long time and then all of a sudden right around the time they started shipping, people converted.
One thing I've learned from this bobby a good amount of people will always back out of buying something that has a decent price tag on it, making it easy to scoop up at a later date either directly from the manufacturer or once in hand of regretful buyers.

The resale in this hobby is beyond astonishing.

To the original question, there are two must have DC pieces next year, but I will not order until they has a US solution. I'm in disbelief they've let this linger this long without one.
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:43 PM   #8
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackestNight View Post
One thing I've learned from this bobby a good amount of people will always back out of buying something that has a decent price tag on it, making it easy to scoop up at a later date either directly from the manufacturer or once in hand of regretful buyers.

The resale in this hobby is beyond astonishing.

To the original question, there are two must have DC pieces next year, but I will not order until they has a US solution. I'm in disbelief they've let this linger this long without one.
Agreed, on everything.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 04:58 PM   #9
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Seeing as P1 won't ship Transformers stuff to the US I have no choice but to wait till either SS gets stuff in again or P1 opens the US warehouse. I better not miss out on Bumblebee's Optimus and Soundwave.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2019, 05:05 PM   #10
SONICobra
Batman

i dunno, i think my P1 career might be coming to an end soon... still want to order guyver III which is available from SS. aside from that the only two pieces that have my attention are G1 soundwave and a gundam statue IF they ever get around to making one
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote