Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-11-2018, 07:19 PM   #81
qz33
Doctor Doom

Best part:

Refunds

I'm still due a refund from an order I placed directly through PCS. Will Sideshow be refunding me instead?
Orders placed previously with PCS that are now being fulfilled by Sideshow may be refunded through Sideshow. Please contact our Customer Support team to inquire about a specific order.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:25 PM   #82
3Cube
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Well, I contacted Sideshow through their web form. Hope I can get a refund or at least a credit with Sideshow instead.
3Cube is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:26 PM   #83
qz33
Doctor Doom

Hi SSALEX!!!

Welcome to this neck of the woods for a bit!
Old 07-11-2018, 07:54 PM   #84
dao2
Cyclops

not stocked about this change but will see :|
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 07:56 PM   #85
worstgamerever
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

When I'd come and point out, politely, that customers should expect better service, Jerry would make snide remarks and the PCS brigade would be behind him. This isn't an admission of failure or even an apology. Its not a good deal for those of us who liked the discounts, the hundreds of pounds saved in shipping differences and well, not having to order through Sideshow for a range of reasons.

On a related note, and unlike what the writers of that email presume to feed us, this move takes away the very identity of PCS.

Attempting to call this a better business model is like putting a strawberry on doggy doo and call it a sundae
worstgamerever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:08 PM   #86
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post

Cancellations

I need to cancel my full pay order, whom do I contact?
Please contact us.

I need to cancel my payment plan order from PCS, whom do I contact?
Please contact us.

I need to return an order for refund that was purchased with PCS fulfilled by Sideshow. Who do I contact?
Please contact us.
Who is us? Sideshow or PCS? And if Sideshow is taking over why would we contact PCS?
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:11 PM   #87
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaraFan View Post

Who is us? Sideshow or PCS? And if Sideshow is taking over why would we contact PCS?
https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-u...k-Collectibles

That was posted on sideshowtoy.com

Contact Sideshow.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:13 PM   #88
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jac1066 View Post
https://help.sideshowtoy.com/hc/en-u...k-Collectibles

That was posted on sideshowtoy.com

Contact Sideshow.
Thanks Jac!
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2018, 08:13 PM   #89
qz33
Doctor Doom

They literally would have collapsed.

The bet that PCS's assets, licenses, and possible future will be worth the cost to solve it's current problems is a bet Sideshow is able to take, not PCS's customers.
Just for the exposure alone. Sideshow has managed to sell out of statues the past few days PCS has been sitting on for months.

Those that don't see this as a plus haven't been in fear of losing everything spent at PCS.
Getting nice discounts while never having a problem isn't worth it at the expense of others that have had problems.
The PIF discounts were a farce of a company desperate for cash. You can't take +20% off the industry standard of a comparable statue and then use the money to run operations for 2 years until delivery UNLESS you're 100% certain the demand will still be there at delivery.

Take a look around. PCS was Jerry, and look what he did with it. Jerry was behind the 8 ball since he left Sideshow or else he'd still be here.
As soon as it got too big for it's britches the identity of PCS has been little more than a hustle.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
not stocked about this change but will see :|
Quote:
Originally Posted by worstgamerever View Post
When I'd come and point out, politely, that customers should expect better service, Jerry would make snide remarks and the PCS brigade would be behind him. This isn't an admission of failure or even an apology. Its not a good deal for those of us who liked the discounts, the hundreds of pounds saved in shipping differences and well, not having to order through Sideshow for a range of reasons.

On a related note, and unlike what the writers of that email presume to feed us, this move takes away the very identity of PCS.

Attempting to call this a better business model is like putting a strawberry on doggy doo and call it a sundae
Old 07-11-2018, 08:16 PM   #90
Gruson
Suicide Squad

Is this the reason we haven’t been getting refunds?!
The silent treatment for months instead of just saying we are working on a transition for the company so refunds are being delayed for a couple of months.

Hopefully the transition is smooth to merge accounts.
Gruson is offline   Reply With Quote