Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > ARH Studios

Old 02-03-2016, 07:29 PM   #11
The13thWarlock
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReTardist View Post
haha omg Arahom would probably be embarrassed knowing that statue is on here. LOL. Trust me, Astria has come a loooong way in development. She is not your typical ARH girl at all. Her back story is being developed right now and it's a very emotional, down to earth story about a young woman's tragic loss and how she chooses to deal with it... No boobs, or other nonsense
I kind of got that feeling from the description of the comics and if the past is an indicator of the future, the statues will probably mimic the comic covers... As quoted, no boobs or other nonsense. Very dissapointing for me personally as a fan of half to fully naked ARH girls. In my opinion, the tragic loss of a family sending a person down the road to revenge has already been done to perfection in the punisher. I was looking for a sexy ARH version of that character... Like we have seen sexy versions oF the other two comic characters.

Though there is a lot that puts ARH above thier competition, the fact that they are not afraid to address nudity or sexuality in thier statues is pretty unique, at least in the scale they are working and quality. I hope they don't start taking themselves to seriously. There are millions of other people/companies doing that...

Of course, on the flip side, not everything is about sex and naked women and probably some people are welcoming this type of product.

Anyway, I love ARH and will keep buying thier stuff, but money talks so Arhian and Arkhalla... You get my cash... Stuffy no nonsense Astria... Not so much
The13thWarlock is offline   Reply With Quote