Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 05-27-2017, 04:25 PM   #1901
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WolverineFan View Post
Most of them are from china from what I have seen and just make sure when you read the title and description that it says XM Studios. eBay and PayPal will protect you anyway and you could always return it if its fake.
Right on. Sucks that this is even happening. It's scary for the aftermarket for these statues.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 05:54 PM   #1902
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by ComicJesus View Post
Has anyone seen the fake Ghost Rider statues on EBay? They are definitely different colours and they don't explicitly say XM. I'm only asking because I'm looking to buy a Samurai Batman and Cable and just want to know are these fakes all over the place and is it hard to tell? Any way to protect ones self?
Crap! So if the loose parts mix with the originals no one would even know. What if someone's missing a piece or broke a part then added in a flame ko part. It would just get passed on to the next guy. Hope xm will find them and sue them.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:08 PM   #1903
Vince_be
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

who's gonna pay for that ?
Vince_be is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2017, 07:13 PM   #1904
ChaFoShizzle
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Crap! So if the loose parts mix with the originals no one would even know. What if someone's missing a piece or broke a part then added in a flame ko part. It would just get passed on to the next guy. Hope xm will find them and sue them.
Uhh...what?
ChaFoShizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2017, 07:06 PM   #1905
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Time to open up my ghost face tonight! He's not going on the top shelves because I don't want him destroying the other statues with the weight. I wonder if I should add a custom cape to him on the motorcycle. It would make him more vicious looking like the red head amazon princess.
Old 06-16-2017, 10:45 AM   #1906
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Time to open up my ghost face tonight! He's not going on the top shelves because I don't want him destroying the other statues with the weight. I wonder if I should add a custom cape to him on the motorcycle. It would make him more vicious looking like the red head amazon princess.
I still have to get around to opening mine too... lol
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2017, 12:06 PM   #1907
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
I still have to get around to opening mine too... lol
Ok the box is big and heavy! Glad it arrived ok no damage! Wow this thing is the most exciting statue I've ever seen. It has so many parts and is something not done before. The motorbike is so cool and big looking. It spreads so wide with the flames on both ends. Pose is pure GR! Be warned this thing took me like 2 hrs to unbox and set up. The most exciting statue on display right now. He's something never done before on this bike with a action pose. I don't see another GR cooler than this for a very, very long time. Congrats to all owners!
Old 06-17-2017, 08:23 AM   #1908
generalzodlives
I was arrested for selling illegal-sized paper.

Got mine yesterday but haven't been able to open it yet. Hopefully I'll get a chance this weekend because I've been dying to see this in person.
generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 01:26 PM   #1909
WolverineFan
I am da law!

How much did you guys pay for this? I've been looking to get one myself
WolverineFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2017, 04:50 PM   #1910
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
Got mine yesterday but haven't been able to open it yet. Hopefully I'll get a chance this weekend because I've been dying to see this in person.
You will be so blown away. It's a space killer but so worth it! Please give yourself 2 hours time to unbox it. once you have him set up, you will be staring at him for a long time. So freaking glad I own him. Now I'm late for my rent. hope I don't get a eviction since I'm 2 months late. But my landlord is a nice guy. Will lie and explain to him I was laid off of work. I will look for more hrs at the grocery store. No way around this hard life