Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 10-04-2017, 02:50 PM   #711
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iguana View Post
If I'm correct it's not the first comment he did like this ^^. A really bad bad Black Mario.

@Blacksunn: Didn't you sell your He-Man/ Battlecat Combo a year ago cause you didn't want more delays and was pissed cause Skeletor/Panthor was canceled this time?
Nope, Couldn't sell it or any of the PCS pieces/preorders at cost (except one Akuma). and I still have my googly eyed Akuma which I doubt anyone will want and don;t want the hassle of someone complaining when they see it in person.

Never really upset over delays... I keep saying take all the time needed to produce something like the prototypes shown. I feel the 1:3's have been substantially sub-par while the pure sculpted releases have been decent to pretty good.

Still have maybe +$17k in prepays and preorders still outstanding along with probably 15-18 pieces sitting here unopened...

Feel free to PM if you're interested in purchasing any of them.........
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 03:04 PM   #712
iguana
Blue Falcon

Thank you mate but I'm totally happy with my current stuff! Good Luck to sell all!
iguana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 03:52 PM   #713
ryuhayabusa6787
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Nope, Couldn't sell it or any of the PCS pieces/preorders at cost (except one Akuma). and I still have my googly eyed Akuma which I doubt anyone will want and don;t want the hassle of someone complaining when they see it in person.

Never really upset over delays... I keep saying take all the time needed to produce something like the prototypes shown. I feel the 1:3's have been substantially sub-par while the pure sculpted releases have been decent to pretty good.

Still have maybe +$17k in prepays and preorders still outstanding along with probably 15-18 pieces sitting here unopened...

Feel free to PM if you're interested in purchasing any of them.........
What was your last preorder with pcs?
ryuhayabusa6787 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 04:01 PM   #714
Blacksunn

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
What was your last preorder with pcs?
Chun Li's...
Old 10-04-2017, 05:19 PM   #715
ryuhayabusa6787

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Chun Li's...
So
1.you have 15-18 orders unboxed items with this company.
2.Thousands of dollars in preorders and prepays
3.Not satisfied with quality for past items or company from past post know what you will get in terms of quality....

And still ordered chun li? Not even 1 chun li but mutilple.

someone insert a Ferrari pic I'm in coma right now at the amount of punishment blacksunn is willing to take from pcs.
Old 10-04-2017, 05:25 PM   #716
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
So
1.you have 15-18 orders unboxed items with this company.
2.Thousands of dollars in preorders and prepays
3.Not satisfied with quality for past items or company from past post know what you will get in terms of quality....

And still ordered chun li? Not even 1 chun li but mutilple.

someone insert a Ferrari pic I'm in coma right now at the amount of punishment blacksunn is willing to take from pcs.
There have basically been 2 1/3 releases. Akuma and the Ninjas. They were both released at the same time.

Everyone has been in this game long enough to know a success or failure on one statue does not dictate the next.

Of course Darkness was to be the 1st 1/3...
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 05:47 PM   #717
ryuhayabusa6787

Quote:
Originally Posted by qz33 View Post
There have basically been 2 1/3 releases. Akuma and the Ninjas. They were both released at the same time.

Everyone has been in this game long enough to know a success or failure on one statue does not dictate the next.

Of course Darkness was to be the 1st 1/3...
He ordered
2 akuma
Scorpion
Subzero

I don't know if he paid in full or discount either way That's ALOT of money and not satisfied for whatever resason and has every right to not be satisfied or order another statue from pcs but logically does this make sense to you after putting that much money and been disappointed you continue to order???? Unless I'm missing something here and people have magic unicorns and a money tree.

oh forgot another thing according to him he knows he can't sell it for retail from past transactions so why order if you know your already losing money plus on top of that have not been satisfied with recent products.

I want the location to the unicorns damn it!!!!
Old 10-04-2017, 06:18 PM   #718
qz33
Doctor Doom

Quote:
He ordered
2 akuma
Scorpion
Subzero

I don't know if he paid in full or discount either way That's ALOT of money and not satisfied for whatever resason and has every right to not be satisfied or order another statue from pcs but logically does this make sense to you after putting that much money and been disappointed you continue to order???? Unless I'm missing something here and people have magic unicorns and a money tree.

oh forgot another thing according to him he knows he can't sell it for retail from past transactions so why order if you know your already losing money plus on top of that have not been satisfied with recent products.

If we all stopped after the first unsatisfactory product from each company we'd all have run out of companies by now.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2017, 08:44 PM   #719
Blacksunn

Quote:
He ordered
2 akuma
Scorpion
Subzero

Actually bought 4 Akuma's. 2 of each... 90% of my stuff is paid in full but a few I switched to preorders as we didn't know what was going on with PCS's future.

I only ordered 2 Chun Li's. Classic and Alpha.

But have passed on everything since until I start seeing some quality issues corrected. Everything delivered before the 1:3's were pretty good quality... Same with the recent sculpted pieces.

I do have a good career and very fortunate I can afford doubles as a hobby. I have them in my home and office. As I stated before I have been working in the video game industry for a little over 25 years. So I know whats real/truth since I can check, especially with Act/Blizzard, WB/NetherRealm and Capcom...

These are all accounts I deal with weekly........

NR is in my backyard and I've know all those guys since they all worked at Midway! Most have parted ways and across the country now.
Old 10-10-2017, 02:55 AM   #720
equi-nox76
Alpha Flight

Quote:
As you wish I have that one on order since I have spare money because of stopping PO'ing Street Fighters and selling off all the others

equi-nox76 is offline   Reply With Quote