Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 05-21-2018, 12:46 AM   #51
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
What about the Bane they previewed?
According to their facebook post. Anything on preorder and previewed (Bane) will be produced. So it looks like A1 Bane is the last in the line for the time being. I’m doing some digging on their anime lines. I’ll ask about Bane when I get a response.

I’d also like to point out some people prefer this iteration of characters over the comic versions. Personally I prefer BTAS & Batman films over their comic counterparts. That’s just me though.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 02:00 AM   #52
Kevorkian
A day without sunshine is like... night.

i prefer game design over comic one for a lot of characters in this case
Kevorkian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 03:33 AM   #53
miro
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
i prefer game design over comic one for a lot of characters in this case
Me too. I preordered now Arkham Knight Batman (Battle Damage Version) to support Prime 1 for the great statues they made to join my Deathstroke statue.

Without this line we would never see such great piece like Batman Flashpoint.

So - many thanks to Prime 1 for the great line.
miro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 04:46 AM   #54
Vendetta
The X-Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by miro View Post
Me too. I preordered now Arkham Knight Batman (Battle Damage Version) to support Prime 1 for the great statues they made to join my Deathstroke statue.

Without this line we would never see such great price like Batman Flashpoint.

So - many thanks to Prime 1 for the great line.
You mean "great piece," right? I don't want them reading this and thinking their prices are overly reasonable.
Vendetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 05:56 AM   #55
French Cancan
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by V4XCollect View Post
Vote on the FB Group if haven't already...
Unfortunately - or fortunately- I'm not facebooked, and don't want to be... Hopefully P1 saw my post and thought; Wait, French Cancan wants Ivy? Ok, Ivy will be.
420 votes is a good number... Let us hope....
French Cancan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 06:45 AM   #56
miro
Doh!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vendetta View Post
You mean "great piece," right? I don't want them reading this and thinking their prices are overly reasonable.
Thanks - corrected - let's make autocorrection great again !
miro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 12:29 PM   #57
DPmaster
A conclusion is simply the place where you got tired of thinking.

For me, the representations of Batman that I've always put at the top are the Batman Animated Series, Arkham games, Frank Miller version, and finally Jim Lee version. Those are the 4 representations that I've always considered as my go to versions for Batman.

The Arkham games are special to me because it gave me an opportunity to actually play and "be" Batman. First time I felt like I was involved and not just a spectator. Absolutely LOVED the Arkham games as it was a totally engrossing world for me. Guess that's why I was drawn to these Prime 1 statues in the first place. I had pretty much stopped collecting statues except for a piece or two a year and had gone towards collecting Hot Toys Iron Man figures as well as die cast model cars. I saw the Prime 1 AK Batman and I was hooked. Coming from really only buying Sideshow pieces at the time, I did not in my wildest dreams ever think the production piece of the P1 Batman would match the prototype pictures that I saw, but once I got the P1 AK Batman in hand, it looked just like the pictures I saw on Sideshow's website. I knew I had to collect more statues in this line.
DPmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 01:32 PM   #58
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevorkian View Post
if a succesful line like this went on hold, what about other minor like gurren lagann and evangelion?
Kev. I got a response from P1 about Gurren Lagann and Evangelion. As of now they are all in with these 2 series. They were acting very sly about what's coming next but there were no "done, closed or undecided mentioned like they've told me in the past. Chin up!

It's going to take a few days to get some info on AA Bane, I'll even ask about AK Ivy post poll. Sit tight!
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 01:35 PM   #59
V4XCollect
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Quote:
Originally Posted by eternalblue02 View Post
Kev. I got a response from P1 about Gurren Lagann and Evangelion. As of now they are all in with these 2 series. They were acting very sly about what's coming next but there were no "done, closed or undecided mentioned like they've told me in the past. Chin up!

It's going to take a few days to get some info on OA Bane, I'll even ask about AK Ivy. Sit tight!
please AK Ivy...
V4XCollect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2018, 03:57 PM   #60
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I only have 4 Arkham statues. I don't think it really matters if they close this line. Most of there 1:3 design matches.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote