Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Gentle Giant

Old 06-23-2006, 02:37 PM   #1
imashyboi
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

BHS - Delivery Lost!

I need some help regarding this situation. I got an email from GG on 6/23/06 stating that the BHS has been delivered on 6/21/06. I just asked my friend and he said the package never arrived. No one was home at the moment (from what I know) and FedEx just left the package outside the house. No signature was required by GG for the package to be released.

Is there a directly customer phone number where I can speak to someone about this? How the hell is GG going to provide me with the tracking number today when the package was sent on Wednesday. Not only that, NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED? C'mon on! Anyone could have picked this up from the door if they just left it there.
imashyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:49 PM   #2
Azog
Sailor Moon

I would start with FedEx and GG! Let GG know you are filing a complaint with FedEx and have them assist on their end...also go knocking door to door
Azog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:54 PM   #3
Gianco
X-Force

Your friend sold it on E-bay for $600!!! j/k........maybe not, good luck!
Gianco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:57 PM   #4
darthrobbler
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imashyboi
I need some help regarding this situation. I got an email from GG on 6/23/06 stating that the BHS has been delivered on 6/21/06. I just asked my friend and he said the package never arrived. No one was home at the moment (from what I know) and FedEx just left the package outside the house. No signature was required by GG for the package to be released.

Is there a directly customer phone number where I can speak to someone about this? How the hell is GG going to provide me with the tracking number today when the package was sent on Wednesday. Not only that, NO SIGNATURE REQUIRED? C'mon on! Anyone could have picked this up from the door if they just left it there.
Aren't you the guy that told his friend about this and then your "friend" screwed you over and wanted to flip it himself? If so I won't believe him if he said he never got it.
darthrobbler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 02:58 PM   #5
darthrobbler
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gianco Fett
Your friend sold it on E-bay for $600!!! j/k........maybe not, good luck!
go read some of his earlier posts and see that is probably what happened.
Old 06-23-2006, 03:13 PM   #6
imashyboi
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I spoke to him about this and we cleared everything up. He just told me to pay him for the actual cost and that's that. I don't think he sold the item on eBay either. I trust this guy enough so I'm not even concerned about that. I just want to know if there is a way for me to contact GG and ask them about this.
imashyboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:24 PM   #7
kirthew
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by imashyboi
I spoke to him about this and we cleared everything up. He just told me to pay him for the actual cost and that's that. I don't think he sold the item on eBay either. I trust this guy enough so I'm not even concerned about that. I just want to know if there is a way for me to contact GG and ask them about this.
No... your friend will have to contact GG since he is the one that ordered the item and had it shipped to his house... So it puts it all on your friend...
kirthew is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 03:43 PM   #8
stormshadow007
Death is hereditary.

What's the neighborhood like around your friend's house? If it's shady, then this is probably not the first time a neighbor's package has gone missing. Logically, it's either one of the people walking around snagged it or your friend is lying to you. Just in case, I'd monitor his ebay selling activities if you know his ebay ID.
stormshadow007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:17 PM   #9
P1X4R
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by stormshadow007
What's the neighborhood like around your friend's house? If it's shady, then this is probably not the first time a neighbor's package has gone missing. Logically, it's either one of the people walking around snagged it or your friend is lying to you. Just in case, I'd monitor his ebay selling activities if you know his ebay ID.
i send most of my packages to my workplace. you never know when some punk kid might grab it from your front door!
P1X4R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2006, 04:32 PM   #10
darthrobbler

Quote:
Originally Posted by P1X4R
i send most of my packages to my workplace. you never know when some punk kid might grab it from your front door!
Me also! I send everything to my work.