Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

View Poll Results: How long before Lady Death EX PF sells out?
Less than 1 week 40 28.37%
1 to 2 weeks 26 18.44%
2 to 4 weeks 23 16.31%
1 to 3 months 24 17.02%
Longer than 3 months 28 19.86%
Voters: 141. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-07-2013, 12:14 AM   #1951
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by SculptorTim View Post
Thanks everyone for the kind and generous compliments! There are a few pieces that I've done for Sideshow that have yet to be revealed, and I'm sure that if and when the time is right Sideshow will release them.

For the record, nobody has said Sideshow and I have broken ties, I'm simply busy with other projects currently, and I still only live on four hours of sleep a night.

As for the Bombshell line, the two most recent pieces (which haven't been announced) are my personal favorites, so we hope to continue improving and growing with the line.
I really do hope they release them! You are awesome, and Lady Death has instantly become one of my two favorite pieces in my collection!

I would love to see a Wonder Woman, Catwoman, Harley, Jean Grey or Emma Frost from you. Probably wishful thinking, but it never hurts to try!
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:17 AM   #1952
Madame_Siryn
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dechirico7 View Post
Aren't they adorable?
I just love that DCD is going on a limb and doing something different. I love the whole bombshell meets DC ladies. I don't think I will be getting Wonder Woman or Supergirl. I love them, but I am not a big fan of the characters. I am considering Poison Ivy though. I am hoping Catwoman is next.
Yes indeed! Something new and fresh. I'm glad that DCC/DCD has a top sculptor like Tim doing statues for them. I know I'm in the minority here but I still like DCC/DCD.

If and when SS releases those future sculpts by Tim, I know the statues will look immaculate as always.
Madame_Siryn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:19 AM   #1953
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Quote:
Thanks everyone for the kind and generous compliments! There are a few pieces that I've done for Sideshow that have yet to be revealed, and I'm sure that if and when the time is right Sideshow will release them.

For the record, nobody has said Sideshow and I have broken ties, I'm simply busy with other projects currently, and I still only live on four hours of sleep a night.

As for the Bombshell line, the two most recent pieces (which haven't been announced) are my personal favorites, so we hope to continue improving and growing with the line.
Hmmm can one of them be Wonder Woman if so SCORE!
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:23 AM   #1954
actionjackson83
Midnighter

Pablo did the Dr. Doom PF, X-Men vs. sentinel #1 Dio, Diablo Barbarian, Conan the Prize Diorama, Thanos & Mistress Death Diorama, and he sculpted the upcoming Galactus etc etc. he's awesome jawsome too!
actionjackson83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:25 AM   #1955
NorthernLadMSP
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by actionjackson83 View Post
Pablo did the Dr. Doom PF, X-Men vs. sentinel #1 Dio, Diablo Barbarian, Conan the Prize Diorama, Thanos & Mistress Death Diorama, and he sculpted the upcoming Galactus etc etc. he's awesome jawsome too!
He also did the Mystique PF which is a gorgeous female PF.
NorthernLadMSP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 12:46 AM   #1956
Shanesg
Green Lantern Corps

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearCorps View Post
I have talked to the man. I asked him and Sideshow to please do a Power girl PF.

His response. "If they came to me with that I couldn't turn it down."

Of course SS never got back to me. I believe he also said he had some unreleased stuff that hasn't been shown yet. Here's hoping so!
YES YES AND YES!!! PG and Tim Miller is a match made in statue collector heaven. haha This absolutely has to happen.
Shanesg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 01:14 AM   #1957
derekrodneysim
Giganta

Location: In a country where inequality, oppression, corruption & racism reigns supreme
Quote:

Sleep is just so overrated anyway, Tim!

We give props when they're due, amd we appreciate your contribution to the arts. Hope you continue to work closely with SSC for years to come. (Though you could share your concerns with them regarding consistent QC. A good benchmark would be the quality of Lady Death )

Can't wait to see your work unveiled by Sideshow!
derekrodneysim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 02:47 AM   #1958
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:

Great work as always Tim! Can't wait for you to come back soon for more PF! I hope SS will contact you after they see you are in such big demand! I will buy every PF you sculpt! SS Alex please get this guy back to SS! wow! 4 hrs of sleep daily? So it seems being a professional sculpter is not as easy or fun as I thought. I'm so glad you can do it and do it so well. Just by fan demand for your work shows it.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 04:53 AM   #1959
Remember Me?
Hellfire Club

Quote:

Is Wonder Woman one of them?
Remember Me? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:10 AM   #1960
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Only 4 hours sleep?? Lol try living my world...

Well one can hope it's a DC character....
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote