Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 02-15-2018, 03:46 AM   #221
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjszar View Post
Fingers crossed then. I hate when it drags on way too long and you just start ordering other things that you would probably forego if you knew you had the pre-order you were dying for on the horizon.
I think it's safe to assume Prime 1 Terminator will show up for pre_order long before either Ghost in the Shell or Street Fighter, especially since Prime 1 have released their first Tekken statue.

Would Prime 1 release both Tekken and Street Fighter lines along side one another? i'm not sure.
ukshaun is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 09:55 PM   #222
azurepred
Zot

Looks good, but I'm not in love with it. I think the pose could be much more menacing.
azurepred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:03 PM   #223
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Originally Posted by azurepred View Post
Looks good, but I'm not in love with it. I think the pose could be much more menacing.
Yeah, I'm not digging the pose at all personally. But that's great for me because it means money saved.
It's Sisko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:11 PM   #224
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Sisko View Post
Yeah, I'm not digging the pose at all personally. But that's great for me because it means money saved.
Do you have the CM version miss? I was considering getting this one , but I'm not feeling it right now unless it's pose able in some fashion. The CM is still the king imo and yes! to money saved.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:14 PM   #225
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Agreed.

Shoo is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2018, 10:16 PM   #226
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
Do you have the CM version miss? I was considering getting this one , but I'm not feeling it right now unless it's pose able in some fashion. The CM is still the king imo and yes! to money saved.
No I don't have the CM, although I've seen it in person and it's beautiful. I would love to own it one day. Apparently this one is 1/2 scale.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:22 PM   #227
azurepred
Zot

Quote:
No I don't have the CM, although I've seen it in person and it's beautiful. I would love to own it one day. Apparently this one is 1/2 scale.
oh snap, wow! I assumed it was 1:3. That explains the museum pose then. The CM is hard to come by, but every now and then a good price on one comes along.
Old 02-17-2018, 10:31 PM   #228
It's Sisko
Sailor Moon

Quote:
oh snap, wow! I assumed it was 1:3. That explains the museum pose then. The CM is hard to come by, but every now and then a good price on one comes along.
Yeah, I was expecting 1:3 as well. 1:2 means an automatic pass for me regardless of pose because I just don't collect anything that big.
Old 02-17-2018, 11:54 PM   #229
Adam_Warlock
Mephisto

Quote:
Yeah, I was expecting 1:3 as well. 1:2 means an automatic pass for me regardless of pose because I just don't collect anything that big.
Was expecting 1/3 as well. I don't like when the scales in my collection are all over the place.
Adam_Warlock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2018, 12:33 AM   #230
#Brian
Shadowhawk

1/2 is good for getting all the details in an endo but for me 1/2 starts to become comical, like a little version of the subject, not quite life size, not quite display piece for the shelf.
But then again, i am a 1/4 collector so to each their own. This will make many people happy I'm sure.
#Brian is offline   Reply With Quote