Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-30-2017, 12:36 PM   #31
Old Snake
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiez View Post
This is targeted towards a western audience this whole con will showcase many of their western licenses
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
Japanese don't even bother with 1/4 stuff, much less 1/3. They don't even collect much polystone stuff. It's basically vinyl, pvc, etc.
Yup, was being sarcastic. Prime1 knows their audience. Japanese tastes wouldn't keep them in business.
Old Snake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:25 PM   #32
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

This will be a day 1 preorder for me. I grew up angry and angsty and metal really spoke to me. DC is channeling all of that perfectly in this event. If they end up doing all of the Dark Knights from the event, I’ll be screwed.

Also, I do blame Sideshow here. 1/3 is bigger, takes up more space, and costs more. But if it was up to Sideshow, we would never get this statue. Sideshow is too concerned with T&A to produce something like this, so I’m happy to support Prime 1.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:37 PM   #33
SONICobra
Batman

ive been trying to hold out to pick up metal in trade but ive been seeing a lot of stuff on instagram that is making me reconsider my patience, now this...
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 01:47 PM   #34
ComicJesus
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SONICobra View Post
ive been trying to hold out to pick up metal in trade but ive been seeing a lot of stuff on instagram that is making me reconsider my patience, now this...
You won’t regret it man, if you like Elseworlds or “What If” series you will absolutely love this event.
ComicJesus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 03:54 PM   #35
jcasalone
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Dam, I am shocked they are releasing this so quickly. Piece looks amazing and DC Metal has been incredible but like others have said, at 1/3 scale, I can only get essentials
jcasalone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 04:08 PM   #36
Demona
Martian Manhunter

I blame SS for a lot of statues that I either have to fight to get or aren't made in the ideal scale.

But, per usual, I give Prime 1 serious kudos for creating another AMAZING sculpt. This piece is freaky, unsetlling, and on-point.
Demona is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 11:24 PM   #37
Ryanbusts
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demona View Post
I blame SS for a lot of statues that I either have to fight to get or aren't made in the ideal scale.

But, per usual, I give Prime 1 serious kudos for creating another AMAZING sculpt. This piece is freaky, unsetlling, and on-point.
Yeah this piece is amazing. And a full 1:4 JL line too! P1 is bringing it. And SS has been on some Buullllshnit for years now. Maybe next year they will pick up the pace and complete a line besides the TMNT.
Ryanbusts is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2017, 11:32 PM   #38
rnabor
Frackin!

This is a for sure a purchase more me! Love this Batman and the size is perfect! Really enjoying DC metal and this will look fantastic with all my collect!
rnabor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 08:02 AM   #39
Matches Malone
Bub Mod

This is an insane piece. I can't believe they made the Batman Who Laughs, much less that they went all out with the Robins to boot!

Too niche, and I don't feel the story will be one for the annals, for me to buy but an incredible statue nonetheless.
Matches Malone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2017, 02:30 PM   #40
Malvo
U talkin' to me?

https://www.kfirmerlaubart.com/singl...ir-Merlaub-Art

Not looking forward to the price, but no way am I passing on his one.
Malvo is offline   Reply With Quote