Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 07-01-2016, 11:53 PM   #5991
MaxGoof
Nightwing

Jerry, I love that we're getting new versions of some of the most popular Street Fighter characters in 1/4 coming up like Evil Ryu, Zangief and Akuma/Oni, but are there any "less" popular characters on the horizon for pre-order in the summer or fall?

And any update on when we might see the next non-Chun Li female pop up?
MaxGoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 03:46 AM   #5992
jinkazama
Cobra Command

Hi, Jerry.I just want to ask, is there any chance we'll see either 1/4 or 1/3 statues of Scorpion, Sub Zero and Reptile from the first Mortal Kombat movie?Cheers!
jinkazama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 09:12 PM   #5993
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majestic View Post
Great news about the 1/3 line.
Happy that it's been given equal focus of late.

Pop Cultcha here in AUS are an alternative for us and they've been getting all or most of your releases.

Thanks for your work my man.
Love what PCS is doing.
If the he-man/skelly get done then id like to try the boat option, i can handle an extra 2 months wait, would you use this option Majestic?????
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2016, 11:17 PM   #5994
Rayckl09
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorde Trooper View Post
If the he-man/skelly get done then id like to try the boat option, i can handle an extra 2 months wait, would you use this option Majestic?????
I hope PCS does look at an alternative for international shipping cause I have no problem waiting an extra two months if the payoff is a serious discount in shipping.

This must be a concern for others besides us in Australia. I not looking forward to the shipping costs for these 1:3 mk pieces coming up soon (hopefully)

Please let's us know how this turns out Jerry.
Rayckl09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 08:46 AM   #5995
Battletroll
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rayckl09 View Post
I hope PCS does look at an alternative for international shipping cause I have no problem waiting an extra two months if the payoff is a serious discount in shipping.
I'd like that option as well, for most products we've been waiting 2+ years, what's an extra 2 months if that means being able to buy an extra statue a year from the shipping savings?
Battletroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2016, 11:02 AM   #5996
Toulon89
Kindly Asked To Leave

Any news on horror line I saw u got a license a while back and was wondering if anything is in the works yet
Toulon89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2016, 06:01 AM   #5997
Darkhumor
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PopCultureShock View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
Hi Jerry,

Have you secured Batman: The Animated Series license yet? lmao!! Now would be a good time if any to capitalize since the upcoming "The Killing Joke" will be out in theaters in July. And the original voice actors reprised their roles.

Our offer was declined.
Well that's pretty disappointing and sure puts a damper on things. I know you mentioned before that DC isn't that great to work with, or that you, and DC reps don't mesh well. May I ask what the problem was from getting it green lit?

Also, whats the progress on Sorceress, He-Man & BC, and the rest of the filmation line in production? A few of them have to be releasing anytime soon now, right?
Darkhumor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:38 AM   #5998
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Are digital sculpts more strict to show progress than traditional sculpts? I've noticed that work in progress sculpting is usually shown more for traditional sculpts than digital sculpts. Digital sculpts seem to be only shown in the newsletters.

I'm supposing that the rules from the licensor are less lax or is this an internal deal?
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2016, 12:39 AM   #5999
Guilty
Kindly Asked To Leave

Are digital sculpts more strict to show progress than traditional sculpts? I've noticed that work in progress sculpting is usually shown more for traditional sculpts than digital sculpts.

I'm supposing that the rules from the licensor are less lax or is this an internal deal?
Guilty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2016, 08:32 AM   #6000
Lorde Trooper
The Herculoids

Can we please have an update on the he-man LSB.
Lorde Trooper is offline   Reply With Quote