Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 11-24-2015, 03:47 PM   #3341
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
lol, that's what happens to me, I'm in no hurry with the holidays coming up, I'm sure there's going to be sales here shortly, that's what's kept me from buying the ps4 yet.
That's actually why I just got one. After a couple years, the systems get revisions (a small one this time), so I was waiting for that and a price drop. I got mine about a week ago at Best Buy. Their deal of the week was $350 plus free Fallout 4 and controller charger. $75 value, and I'm planning to return the unopened Fallout for a SFV reserve, so I'll get SFV free. The Black Friday deals are $300 straight up, so I got $25 more in value.

Now about Ultra...I would bet PSN will have a sale on it sometime in the next few weeks.
ZenLogikos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-24-2015, 11:47 PM   #3342
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenLogikos View Post
That's actually why I just got one. After a couple years, the systems get revisions (a small one this time), so I was waiting for that and a price drop. I got mine about a week ago at Best Buy. Their deal of the week was $350 plus free Fallout 4 and controller charger. $75 value, and I'm planning to return the unopened Fallout for a SFV reserve, so I'll get SFV free. The Black Friday deals are $300 straight up, so I got $25 more in value.

Now about Ultra...I would bet PSN will have a sale on it sometime in the next few weeks.
That's not bad at all, I've been waiting to see the holiday sales coming up if any and will go from there, I just don't game enough to run out and buy one without a good sale. Hopefully I'll pick one up soon, I'm looking forward to gaming it up with some forum members.
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 03:34 PM   #3343
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Haha...I hadn't even looked - USFIV went on sale yesterday! Plus members get it 40% off! Normally $25, now $15!

Deal runs through November 30.
Old 11-25-2015, 05:05 PM   #3344
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
Haha...I hadn't even looked - USFIV went on sale yesterday! Plus members get it 40% off! Normally $25, now $15!

Deal runs through November 30.
Let's gooooo! Buy it! It's incredible!

Psn.... Joppula
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 09:29 PM   #3345
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Let's gooooo! Buy it! It's incredible!

Psn.... Joppula
I may d/l it later tonight, but I need to get some practice time in first! My PSN (and xbox) accounts are exact same as my forum name, for anyone interested. I'm on usually after midnight ET, so I don't do much (loud) talking...
Old 11-25-2015, 09:56 PM   #3346
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Quote:
I may d/l it later tonight, but I need to get some practice time in first! My PSN (and xbox) accounts are exact same as my forum name, for anyone interested. I'm on usually after midnight ET, so I don't do much (loud) talking...
Download the psn app for your phone! It's awesome.

You can message through your PS4 right through your phone!

It's great for late night chatting without having to open your messages on your tv screen. One of the best (most useful) apps I've ever had!

You play Gouken? Man, I eat Goukens' for breakfast with Chun Li!

Old man is too slow

I'll have to use Hugo
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 10:49 PM   #3347
strife87
Spider-Ham

Quote:
I'll look you up when I pick up my system Zen, look forward to some good battles!
strife87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:13 PM   #3348
theghostinside
Madness takes its toll. Please have exact change

Totally download the psn app. I have had great conversations with forum members in real time like texting. It's awesome.

Jop I need some third strike action here soon.

By the way my psn is theghostinside. Don't have ps4 yet but I'll throw down on ps3. All capcom fighting games.
theghostinside is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2015, 11:24 PM   #3349
StatueHunter75
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?

Here's a video review of my Evil Ryu 1/6 Scale diorama street fighter statue by Kinetiquettes. I love it. Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U8QB...ature=youtu.be
StatueHunter75 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2015, 01:37 AM   #3350
ZenLogikos
S.H.I.E.L.D.
Adamantium Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Download the psn app for your phone! It's awesome.

You can message through your PS4 right through your phone!

It's great for late night chatting without having to open your messages on your tv screen. One of the best (most useful) apps I've ever had!

You play Gouken? Man, I eat Goukens' for breakfast with Chun Li!

Old man is too slow

I'll have to use Hugo
Dude...I have a ~10 year old flip phone...

I played vanilla IV a lot, but I seriously cut back with Super and AE. I don't really play Gouken, though I love him and want to. Similar to you and Alex (so I've read). I never put the time in to master him. Maybe I will with Ultra (...probably not, with V around the corner).

Quote:
Originally Posted by strife87 View Post
I'll look you up when I pick up my system Zen, look forward to some good battles!

Quote:
Originally Posted by theghostinside View Post
Totally the download psn app. I gave had great conversations with forum members in real time like texting. It's awesome.

Jop I need some third strike action here soon.

By the way my psn is theghostinside. Don't have ps4 yet but I'll throw down on ps3. All capcom fighting games.
I was a PS1 and 2 guy, but 360 had far too many positives for me to game on my PS3 much last gen. Coming back to PS as my primary, I'm definitely a little regretful that I wasn't on my PS3 more.

Everything about the PS aesthetic (GUI, gamer-first philosophy, etc) appeals to me more, plus the trophy system seems infinitely better...