Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Exodiuz's Vids & Video Games

Old 01-09-2017, 12:54 PM   #231
Silverfox
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Games

Quote:
Originally Posted by OrangeCrush View Post
Just to let you know, the Ezio Collection is on sale at BEst buy for $29.99 or $23.99 if you have Best Buy's Reward Program. That is by far the best price on this to date especially since it just came out like 4 weeks ago. Just another example of how amazingly fast most games get discounted these days.
Thank you for the heads up!
Silverfox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 06:21 PM   #232
MrJones
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Started Assassins Creed Syndicate, got very frustrated with it at first as I guess it makes you "take over" an area at the beginning and before completing that EVERYONE wanted to attack me. Annoying because I just wanted to peacefully explore. We will see how it goes.

Also started Batman Telltale with my wife (she loves the telltale games) last night. Only the first few chapters in of episode 1, but it's very cool, it's like playing a comic book.

My wife had a day off work today and this morning said she wanted to relax with a game all day. She doesn't game all too much so I had to go searching. I stumbled up Lego Jurassic World for 50% off. She likes Jurassic World so I figured it was worth a shot. I'm working from home today and she has been at it for 6 bloody hours!!! I guess i'll take this as a mission accomplished?
MrJones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 07:12 PM   #233
Luminous
Cyclops

It's been nothing but a Blizzard winter for me. Legion lured me back into Warcraft, haven't stopped playing Overwatch since release, and Hearthstone keeps me company wherever I travel.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2017, 09:25 PM   #234
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luminous View Post
It's been nothing but a Blizzard winter for me. Legion lured me back into Warcraft, haven't stopped playing Overwatch since release, and Hearthstone keeps me company wherever I travel.
Just recieved my copy of Legion for WoW a couple weeks back and I am legimately scared to open it. That is easily one of the most addicting games I have ever played.

Blizzard actually first released WoW right at the time I had my first back surgury. I was literally laid up in bed for 8 weeks and I thought I was going to go out of my mind after just a couple days. Then I recieved WoW in the mail and those 8 weeks just FLEW by from that point forward. I was actually the first person who finsihed the Wintersabre mount quest as Blizzard sent me an email congratulating me for being the first to complete the quest. That game proceeded to suck a HUGE portion of my life away, lol. So I am kinda scared to open that up and start playing again. I know all too well how addicting that game can be.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 01:29 PM   #235
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

I really wanted to buy the Special Edition for Recore for Xbox One, but I never buy special editions unless they are heavily discounted. I just logged onto Amazon today and noticed that the Recore SE was all the way down to $52. I already owned the physical copy of Recore and hadn't opened it yet so I traded that in along with an unopened extra copy I had for Batman Arkham Collection and an unopened extra copy of Forza Horizon 2 for Xbox 360. It wound up taking an extra $20 off the price. So I wound up picking it up for like $35 with tax.

I usually dont care for the statues that come with special editions, but I really liked the statue in the Recore SE:

IMO, thats a nice gaming statue. PLus it comes with a steelbook version of the game, some weird Corebot Alphatbet Decoder Dial and a small lithograph:

So once you factor in the price of the game, your basically getting the statue, the steelbook case, the decoder and the lithograph for like $30. Just too good of a deal for me to pass up. I have the perfect spot next to my Xbox One where this statue will go so I can't wait to get it. I figured I would post this up in case there were any other people in here tempted by this limited edition. IMO, roughly $50 is a pretty amazing deal for this SE set.
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2017, 03:53 PM   #236
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Resident evil 7 right now. Horizon zero dawn next.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 12:58 AM   #237
The Dark Knight
Hellfire Club

I play Neverwinter mmorpg lately... Thanks to a friend. He pulled me in, insisting, come on lets play and stuff... The problem is the game gets really pay to win at some point... And i pay... I shouldn't but i can't help myself... I want a stronger character...
The Dark Knight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2018, 11:35 PM   #238
pear
Doh!

back again
pear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2018, 06:14 AM   #239
KaraFan
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

Been playing Dead by Daylight a lot and now I'm starting into State of Decay 2 on xbox.
KaraFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2018, 08:29 PM   #240
omigeo
Alpha Flight

Balduers Gate -Old but still play it and love it
Witcher 1-3
Fallout (ALL of them)
Divinity
Darkest Dungeons
Elder Scrolls Skyrim-SoooOO many bugs
Epistory-Typing chronicles
Titan Quest - Old game but I still play it and love it