Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 07-18-2023, 07:48 PM   #341
V8Falcon
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MASTERSAFARA View Post
Mission accomplished. Nothing better than when it all goes as planned or even better. Awesome story. Congrats!
Thanks, yeah that's the truth. I could add the close calls to that story, like how at one point on the bus down I stood up to check my whereabouts and my side seat silently folded back up behind me just in time for when I sat back down I landed my full weight on the floor, the box a few inches in front of me.

Or the holding reservation I made with one of the nearby businesses to drop it off with after the signing to save lugging around, I watched them put it in their storeroom half on someone else's suitcase and half leaning against a stack of soft drinks. I spoke to the guy though and he put it up high and safe somewhere else. Was so relieved to get that piece back in place and safe at home.
V8Falcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 04:40 PM   #342
VILE GUILE
The X-Men

What do you guys think of the new Syndicate Collectibles 1/4 Pumpkinhead statue?
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 05:23 PM   #343
Mr. Shoosh
Sinister Six

^ man… I dig that base a lot better than the PCS. Small and less cartoonish. If I didn’t get this PCS at a discount, I may be kicking myself.
Mr. Shoosh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 05:33 PM   #344
VILE GUILE
The X-Men

^ Yeah I like the Church base better myself. I think the PCS version has more intricate detailed paint apps on PH's skin though. This new one looks more leaner too. Somebody needs to add "SYNDICATE COLLECTIBLES" to the Statue Forum category so we can discuss this statue properly. I don't know how to lol.
VILE GUILE is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2023, 05:39 PM   #345
MASTERSAFARA
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by VILE GUILE View Post
What do you guys think of the new Syndicate Collectibles 1/4 Pumpkinhead statue?
I like the head sculpt better on PCS. But I think I like the body on the Syndicate better. PCS biceps are too big. As far as the bases, both are cool and iconic to the movie. Good choices. I always wanted the original SS so I was happy that PCS did a similar themed base on the pumpkin hill. I'm liking what I see from Syndicate so far so, it's on my radar.
MASTERSAFARA is offline   Reply With Quote