Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

Old 05-25-2015, 12:39 AM   #761
SONICobra
Batman

looks awesome to me, im not into conan but this piece makes me want to be just so I can justify buying it lol
SONICobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 04:27 PM   #762
zeus
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Email I got pushed this back another month.
zeus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2015, 11:30 PM   #763
Viper245
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by zeus View Post
Email I got pushed this back another month.
Ditto. Pushed back to July now.
Viper245 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:41 AM   #764
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

My WL for the EX converted, I sent them an email asking for a shipping quote and asking if by chance they could let me apply Reward Points, one day after conversion they already took the NRD, I hoped to get an answer before that. Now if I can't have a sure shipping quote and apply RP I'll have to get in the talks to have that NRD back.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 02:43 AM   #765
Mqhuynh
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
My WL for the EX converted, I sent them an email asking for a shipping quote and asking if by chance they could let me apply Reward Points, one day after conversion they already took the NRD, I hoped to get an answer before that. Now if I can't have a sure shipping quote and apply RP I'll have to get in the talks to have that NRD back.
Good luck on applying RPs after the fact. Never heard it been done before but worth asking the question.
Mqhuynh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:05 AM   #766
SSAlex
Sideshow
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Mule View Post
Unfortunately adding reward points to a wait list item that converts to an order is typically not possible but of course it never hurts to ask our customer service department (as you already have) to see if an exception can be made. You may be able to get a ship quote for the item now as the final dims for this piece may have been received by now. Additionally, if your wait list just converted (today for example) you should have a grace period of a couple to three days before an NRD is charged for the item. In which case, if you find reward points cannot be applied then you can simply reply back to the conversion email you were sent and let them know to cancel your reservation.
SSAlex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2015, 03:10 AM   #767
The Mule
Kindly Asked To Leave

WL converted two days ago and yesterday the NRD was charged, not a problem, as you said I wanted to know the shipping quote so I can make a precise estimation of customs fees and VATs. I already have the Regular secured through a retailer, if by sheer luck the CS agrees to let me use Reward Points I'll keep this Exclusive, otherwise I'll stick with the Regular
Unluckily, the dollar gained too much strength on the Euro and the only real chance to snag an Exclusive is with Reward Points, I've been waiting for a good 7-8 months now to use them but have yet to find something to unload them on.
The Mule is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 12:44 PM   #768
Sledge Hammer!
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Sledge Hammer! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-2015, 03:21 PM   #769
Barbarian
Jedi Order

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sledge Hammer! View Post
This went up for order so long ago now that I'm pretty sure the original images posted were actually cave drawings, and when I placed my order it cost me three goats and a shiny rock...
Waaaahahahaha!
Good one, Sledge.
Barbarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2015, 03:48 PM   #770
CessnaDriver
Suicide Squad

Your pre-order of the Conan the Barbarian: Rage of the Undying Premium Format Figure - Exclusive (3001181) is expected into our U.S. warehouse in approximately 3-5 weeks. The anticipated arrival window has been expanded due to significant delays at the Port of Long Beach caused by the dock worker contract negotiations. Be advised that you will receive a separate e-mail that will include the date that your item is due to be processed and charged.
CessnaDriver is offline   Reply With Quote