Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Blizzard / Weta

Old 04-08-2021, 02:35 PM   #21
shaunster
Frackin!

Hey guys,

If you're not already signed up to the blizzard store, I already was, you can create a new account with a new email and get %15 off your first purchase. I did that with this statue and saved a little bit of money. I live in Canada. Exchange is crazy for us but I save a little over $250 CAN with the discount.
shaunster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 02:52 PM   #22
twstd
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaunster View Post
Hey guys,

If you're not already signed up to the blizzard store, I already was, you can create a new account with a new email and get %15 off your first purchase. I did that with this statue and saved a little bit of money. I live in Canada. Exchange is crazy for us but I save a little over $250 CAN with the discount.
I'm from CAN as well, good tip.

Does it say when it will be shipped after check out? In cart the shipping is 5-10 business days but on the statue page it says no later than Nov 19th. Is it ready to ship or is it a pre order for November?
twstd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 02:52 PM   #23
warhead
Yeah, I spend WAY too much time here!

WOW on the statue and GEEZ on the price.
warhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 03:08 PM   #24
barran
Doh!

woah 1,1k for this one? ha, looks like activision are trying to see if the "fans" are willing to pay prices like this one... and they are, hell yeah! and why?? cuz im jimi blue ochsenknecht! xDD
barran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 03:11 PM   #25
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Thanks for the heads up Mech. Nice statue, love the base, Glad to see no light up like SS's which could fizzle out down the road.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 03:45 PM   #26
gagaliya
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

You guys seem to think the duration of sale is based on edition size or something....

Lilith “sold out” quicker because it wasn’t popular and they stopped production sooner...few wants to pay hundreds for a generic looking demon statue

Thrall still there coz it’s popular and they kept getting sales. I will take bet with anyone arthas will be around and at least on sale few times before “ sold out “
gagaliya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:01 PM   #27
shaunster
Frackin!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twstd View Post
I'm from CAN as well, good tip.

Does it say when it will be shipped after check out? In cart the shipping is 5-10 business days but on the statue page it says no later than Nov 19th. Is it ready to ship or is it a pre order for November?
Yeah it's weird. In my order details it says "Estimated Arrival - Dec 03 2021" lol So I'm not sure if this is a pre-order or it's ready to ship.

Looking at my records when I ordered the Thrall statue... I ordered it on Nov 29 2020. Was delivered to me Dec 29 2020. So a month. Hoping it's the same'ish for Arthus.
shaunster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 04:15 PM   #28
SDguy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gagaliya View Post
You guys seem to think the duration of sale is based on edition size or something....

Lilith “sold out” quicker because it wasn’t popular and they stopped production sooner...few wants to pay hundreds for a generic looking demon statue

Thrall still there coz it’s popular and they kept getting sales. I will take bet with anyone arthas will be around and at least on sale few times before “ sold out “
I don't think any of us are certain about anything, and you certainly don't know either We're just theorizing based on past examples, and hoping for the best, which, I think for many, would be Arthas going on sale at least once while still available to order.
SDguy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 05:53 PM   #29
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Remember when Grommosh and Illidan were $350.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2021, 06:09 PM   #30
MechWestern
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Yeah I do!
MechWestern is offline   Reply With Quote