Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

» Spotlight
BDL Diamond Select Premier Daredevil Statue DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-21-2019, 06:35 PM   #161
JAWS
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
with all the ugly custom hulks out there, this one should be super popular. This is like a good version of those ugly custom hulks. surprised it hasn't sold out.
I kinda get what you are saying.. But IMO this is leaps and bounds better then the customs out there. IDK I don't get the hate.. The skin texture I can see why it would annoy some and the rocket may or may not be an eye sore but man I think this looks like a perfect Hulk piece in every other way..

Oh well I will gladly be the owner of the one of the 230... Or at this rate... Less lol


Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post

JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:04 AM   #162
Nebulhym
Hellboy
 
Nebulhym's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: New York
Posts: 807
Quote:
Originally Posted by JAWS View Post
I kinda get what you are saying.. But IMO this is leaps and bounds better then the customs out there. IDK I don't get the hate.. The skin texture I can see why it would annoy some and the rocket may or may not be an eye sore but man I think this looks like a perfect Hulk piece in every other way..

Oh well I will gladly be the owner of the one of the 230... Or at this rate... Less lol
The skin texture isn't worse, or is actually better than the gross skin they gave Sideshow's Juggernaut, yet NO ONE is complaining about it.

I believe the criticism comes very biased and from a certain population of the forum.

I really think this and the XM transformation are way better than any other Hulks, done or about to be done.
Nebulhym is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2019, 08:50 AM   #163
Y3E
New Gods
 
Y3E's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Where the Sun doesn't shine
Posts: 8,745
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nebulhym View Post
The skin texture isn't worse, or is actually better than the gross skin they gave Sideshow's Juggernaut, yet NO ONE is complaining about it.

I believe the criticism comes very biased and from a certain population of the forum.

I really think this and the XM transformation are way better than any other Hulks, done or about to be done.
I agree this and XM has one of the best Hulk statues out there. I am one of the few but I really like the Sal Buscema inspired COH, but I also agree the skin texture is a bit too much. It would look better if the texture was finer.

However, the skin texture would not stop me from buying this.
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2019, 08:30 PM   #164
Vader
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 7,980
body on this is amazing though. Just wish they would add a normal head to the mix.
Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2019, 07:06 PM   #165
JAWS
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Posts: 1,647
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vader View Post
body on this is amazing though. Just wish they would add a normal head to the mix.
I think the two similar heads are pretty "normal"

Like the one in the pic I posted above. No issues with that head.. I don't know why peeps don't like that one
JAWS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2019, 08:02 PM   #166
Zolos
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 34
In this Video of the CCXP 2018 you can see the statue at 07:41.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDkQ4kX8-WE

I think it looks epic. And I think this head is very good and should be the standard head. I dont pre order the statue but I think ist nice and huge.
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2019, 01:06 AM   #167
aoh2
Doh!
 
Join Date: Apr 2016
Posts: 11
I quite like this except its too heavy. I can't imagine trying to get the body out of the box.
aoh2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2019, 12:46 PM   #168
Zolos
Frackin!
 
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 34
Forme the weight is a good thing when you like a huge Hulk
Zolos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2019, 09:00 AM   #169
The General
Hercules
 
The General's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: Brooklyn baby!
Posts: 14,538
Quote:
Originally Posted by aoh2 View Post
I quite like this except its too heavy. I can't imagine trying to get the body out of the box.
That's what I'm thinking. I've had some hard times unpacking statues before and they didn't weigh anywhere near the weight on this piece. 100 freaking pounds. That will sag any shelf over time.
The General is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-2019, 09:45 PM   #170
craigcliff1
If you saw a heat wave, would you wave back?
 
craigcliff1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,981
From IG.
Attached Thumbnails
ish.jpg  
craigcliff1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 10:56 AM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com