Statue Forum 

StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

» Spotlight
DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler DGK First 4 Figures Ornstein Exclusive Current Interview:

Old Yesterday, 03:56 AM   #4371
mickey
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hunnipot85 View Post
Thank you... looks like they teased reissues of SW Bishoujos and possibly new ones.
Yeah, I doubt that they're going to re-issue Mara and Jaina, but... 'possibly new ones'?!
What gave you that impression? Hoping it's true though.
mickey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:48 PM   #4372
elvirawynter
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey View Post
Yeah, I doubt that they're going to re-issue Mara and Jaina, but... 'possibly new ones'?!
What gave you that impression? Hoping it's true though.
On the live stream they stated that they heard that people wanted more from the Star Wars line, not that there would be re-issues. Stressing that they were listening to peoples wants.

However, they did a thread on Facebook and Twitter awhile back asking for customer's opinions on reissues though. Not sure if people have added them on there though.
elvirawynter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 06:24 PM   #4373
Bea625
Fantastic Four

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvirawynter View Post
On the live stream they stated that they heard that people wanted more from the Star Wars line, not that there would be re-issues. Stressing that they were listening to peoples wants.

However, they did a thread on Facebook and Twitter awhile back asking for customer's opinions on reissues though. Not sure if people have added them on there though.

I think they'd be foolish to not re-issue at least Gen. Grievous, Jango Fett and the Sandtroopers. Their secondary market prices are crazy and a lot of people still want them, but can't afford the price. I know they like to say that they want to stay loyal to the collector and not re-issue pieces that have gone up in value, but they are a business. If production costs make it feasible, they should release them.

I'm really hoping to see more prequel Sith and Jedi in 1/10 scale (Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon/Mace Windu/Yoda/Dooku/Sith Anakin), along with more original trilogy characters (GM Tarkin/Lando/Hoth Leia&Bespin Han Solo).
Bea625 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 07:48 PM   #4374
Vecchio1
Luke Cage

Danger.... Room.....Sessions?
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 08:02 AM   #4375
elvirawynter
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bea625 View Post
I think they'd be foolish to not re-issue at least Gen. Grievous, Jango Fett and the Sandtroopers. Their secondary market prices are crazy and a lot of people still want them, but can't afford the price. I know they like to say that they want to stay loyal to the collector and not re-issue pieces that have gone up in value, but they are a business. If production costs make it feasible, they should release them.

I'm really hoping to see more prequel Sith and Jedi in 1/10 scale (Obi-Wan/Qui-Gon/Mace Windu/Yoda/Dooku/Sith Anakin), along with more original trilogy characters (GM Tarkin/Lando/Hoth Leia&Bespin Han Solo).
My comment was about the BISHOUJO series and not the other lines
elvirawynter is offline   Reply With Quote