Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > DC

» Spotlight
BDL Diamond Select Premier Daredevil Statue DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 08-09-2019, 02:30 PM   #1601
Gothamite
Cyclops
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11,471
One of my favorite scenes in all of Young Justice: https://youtu.be/I3ztzd8vSOw



Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 02:40 PM   #1602
Augen
Power Girl Fan
Adamantium Member
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 5,030
That's awesome! Love the animation.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 02:55 PM   #1603
grphyx1
Teen Titans
 
grphyx1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 3,740
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
One of my favorite scenes in all of Young Justice: https://youtu.be/I3ztzd8vSOw



Nice edit. Right before he punches her in the face
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 03:02 PM   #1604
Rom-El
Mephisto
 
Rom-El's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gothamite View Post
One of my favorite scenes in all of Young Justice: https://youtu.be/I3ztzd8vSOw
Spoiler



A really well done show.

I like that Cassie is more of a regular girl, not as all-powerful as Wonder Woman. Also like when other characters (besides WW) wear and use the Amazonian bracelets and magic lasso.
Rom-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2019, 03:04 PM   #1605
Gothamite
Cyclops
 
Gothamite's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 11,471
Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Nice edit. Right before he punches her in the face
Well...he is The Main Man.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 12:11 AM   #1606
DarkLantern
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
DarkLantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 148
Just got this amazing piece in. Review is up on my YouTube channel. DM me if you want the link.
Attached Thumbnails
DSCN0814.jpg  
DarkLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 03:43 AM   #1607
Rom-El
Mephisto
 
Rom-El's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 448
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkLantern View Post
Just got this amazing piece in. Review is up on my YouTube channel. DM me if you want the link.
Nice review. It's a really cool piece and a good size.

When I first saw pics of this statue I did wonder whether it would've looked better with one solid baton (surrounded by the translucent ones.) The B&W had the diagonal solid stick, but I wonder what this piece would look like with the more horizontal bar painted solid. But who knows, maybe the effect wouldn't have been as good. It's hard to tell until you actually see it.

But it's a great statue, great costume, sculpt, base, butt, everything.
Rom-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2019, 08:43 AM   #1608
DarkLantern
Sey hallo to my lille fren!
 
DarkLantern's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Posts: 148
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rom-El View Post
Nice review. It's a really cool piece and a good size.

When I first saw pics of this statue I did wonder whether it would've looked better with one solid baton (surrounded by the translucent ones.) The B&W had the diagonal solid stick, but I wonder what this piece would look like with the more horizontal bar painted solid. But who knows, maybe the effect wouldn't have been as good. It's hard to tell until you actually see it.

But it's a great statue, great costume, sculpt, base, butt, everything.
Yes, it is a really great statue.
DarkLantern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 09:17 PM   #1609
omigeo
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
omigeo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 3,675
Big Barda time

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3626.jpg
Views:	6
Size:	243.9 KB
ID:	127212

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3629.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	249.3 KB
ID:	127213

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3630.jpg
Views:	2
Size:	302.9 KB
ID:	127214

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3632.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	280.0 KB
ID:	127215

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3628.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	176.3 KB
ID:	127216

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3634.jpg
Views:	4
Size:	197.5 KB
ID:	127217

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_3633.jpg
Views:	3
Size:	155.2 KB
ID:	127218

She really came out nice, especially her price!
omigeo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-2019, 11:25 PM   #1610
Rom-El
Mephisto
 
Rom-El's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2016
Location: Sydney, Australia.
Posts: 448
Rom-El is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:40 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com