Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Prime 1 Studio

Old 11-05-2019, 03:43 PM   #201
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Y3E View Post
Debating on whether to keep my ultimate edition. Lost interest in this.
If you’ve truly lost interest in the piece it probably just means that you don’t need it in your collection, if you ever did.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 03:56 PM   #202
Augen
Metal Men

I'm still excited as really want a Gal 1:3.

At this rate though I am curious if anything associated with the sequel next Summer is coming?
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 03:59 PM   #203
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jiggatron69 View Post
Yea, prime 1 drags things out too long and im kinda losing interest in some of the pieces ive ordered. They really need to cut down on the entire order to delivery timeline.
I agree.

Most pieces have a turnaround of 18 months plus or minus 3 months for delays......but come next month it’ll be 2 whole years since it went up for preorder!

Though I hate the delays, just since July I’ve received JL Batman, WW Training, JL Cyborg, AK Catwoman and JL Aquaman. And soon Flash will be released, so that’s 6 1/3 pieces I had to find space to display in a span of six months.

And in the next few months, I’m also expecting another 6 pieces to come in. Those being JL Superman, JL Ultimate WW, Hush Ivy, BWL, CW Flash, and TDKR Selina Kyle.

...... just thinking about all those pieces coming in is stressing me out a bit, as I definitely need to reorganise my collection and renovate my display cabinets in order to make the necessary space.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:13 PM   #204
Augen
Metal Men

Wait, there's a CW Flash 1:3? I missed 1:3 CW pieces then.
Old 11-05-2019, 04:42 PM   #205
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
Wait, there's a CW Flash 1:3? I missed 1:3 CW pieces then.
Yup, but it’s not all that popular. There’s so far only this standalone character in the line. At one point I was expecting an Arrow and Supergirl, but I seriously doubt they’re going to ever happen.

Most don’t like the pose chosen for this CW Flash, and I’ll only be getting the regular locally as it was cheaper than a lot of other 1/3 Scale pieces. I’m getting it for $1,170 AUD shipped which is about $800 USD.

And I still wouldn’t be surprised if it gets suddenly cancelled as it currently only has an edition size of 150 Exclusives and 300 Regulars. Just like the JL Flash.
Old 11-05-2019, 05:43 PM   #206
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
Yup, but it’s not all that popular. There’s so far only this standalone character in the line. At one point I was expecting an Arrow and Supergirl, but I seriously doubt they’re going to ever happen.

Most don’t like the pose chosen for this CW Flash, and I’ll only be getting the regular locally as it was cheaper than a lot of other 1/3 Scale pieces. I’m getting it for $1,170 AUD shipped which is about $800 USD.

And I still wouldn’t be surprised if it gets suddenly cancelled as it currently only has an edition size of 150 Exclusives and 300 Regulars. Just like the JL Flash.
Shame about Supergirl, hope you get your Flash.
Old 11-05-2019, 08:12 PM   #207
superdude
The X-Men

I'm still keeping my Ultimate order, but after seeing the drop in quality of the paint apps on the Training version I'm feeling a bit more nervous about it now. Plus which the likeness on the QS bust makes this one seem even more stylized and cartoonish now.

But that said I DO still love the poses and the overall look of the statue, and really want a 1/3 Gadot WW in my collection, so I'm probably just gonna cross my fingers and hope for the best.
superdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 08:46 PM   #208
Y3E
Gen 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
If you’ve truly lost interest in the piece it probably just means that you don’t need it in your collection, if you ever did.
You're right, I never needed it in my collection. It was just in the heat of the moment, the popularity of the movie and a good GG statue.

Looking at the pics again, I do still like it, but I am not sure enough to really want it. With the delays, I can get full refund (incl NRD and reward points - I think).

Something to think about...
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 09:57 PM   #209
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

I am still looking forward to this one. I think it is the best AFFORDABLE large scale version of Gal Gadot on the market. Hoping the production piece is close to the prototype.
Iko Iko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2019, 10:11 PM   #210
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iko Iko View Post
I am still looking forward to this one. I think it is the best AFFORDABLE large scale version of Gal Gadot on the market. Hoping the production piece is close to the prototype.
I believe a factory photo has been posted somewhere on Facebook, but I don’t believe it’s received the best reception at the moment.