Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

» Spotlight
BDL Diamond Select Premier Daredevil Statue DGK Diamond Select Premier Wolverine Statue DGK Prime 1 Kong Vs Skull Crawler Current Interview:
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-24-2018, 11:01 PM   #1
RadAsGhoul
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
RadAsGhoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,808
New ELEKTRA Premium Format

Since Alex has confirmed that both Daredevil and Elektra will be revealed before SDCC, I thought it would be a good idea to have a chat about the possible costume.

What do you guys think, given that Marvel's recent redesign of costumes for quite a lot of characters, what are your thoughts on Elektra's new costume? Would you rather see the old classic costume? I personally think the new one works in her favor, she resembles an assassin/ninja whereas the classic, as hot as it was, it's highly impractical, wouldn't you agree?

I will post 2 examples of the modern design below. I think if we were to get something similar to this, I'd be perfectly happy
Attached Thumbnails
1125x682_previewbanner_ElektraPF.jpg   johannes-holm-electra-4.jpg   johannes-holm-electra-2-finalfinal.jpg  
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:11 PM   #2
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
VS1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 21,083
Umm..no modern please. Classic or fail
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:24 PM   #3
xellos49698
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
xellos49698's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Central IL
Posts: 193
Elektra

If we can get something like Manser's fan art, I would be really happy.
Attached Thumbnails
Screen-Shot-2015-01-03-at-12.11.04-PM.png  
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:24 PM   #4
RadAsGhoul
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
RadAsGhoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
Umm..no modern please. Classic or fail
I really do wonder what it will be. Black Cat, Angela, Gamora, Black Widow... All modern takes on the costume.
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:26 PM   #5
RadAsGhoul
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
RadAsGhoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos49698 View Post
If we can get something like Manser's fan art, I would be really happy.
That looks pretty badass
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:35 PM   #6
xellos49698
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.
 
xellos49698's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Location: Central IL
Posts: 193
Yeah, I love this guys work, here another pose.)
Attached Thumbnails
Elektra #Fan #Art. (Elektra) By Warren Manser2.jpg  
xellos49698 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2018, 11:45 PM   #7
RadAsGhoul
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
RadAsGhoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos49698 View Post
Yeah, I love this guys work, here another pose.)
will check him out, cheers!
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:05 AM   #8
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?
 
VS1976's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Vancouver, Canada
Posts: 21,083
Quote:
Originally Posted by xellos49698 View Post
If we can get something like Manser's fan art, I would be really happy.
That I would buy. Elektra costume needs to be all red. None of this black / brown stuff that XM did.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:13 AM   #9
crimsinwing1989
The Masters of Evil
 
crimsinwing1989's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 5,536
Quote:
Originally Posted by RadAsGhoul View Post
Since Alex has confirmed that both Daredevil and Elektra will be revealed before SDCC, I thought it would be a good idea to have a chat about the possible costume.

What do you guys think, given that Marvel's recent redesign of costumes for quite a lot of characters, what are your thoughts on Elektra's new costume? Would you rather see the old classic costume? I personally think the new one works in her favor, she resembles an assassin/ninja whereas the classic, as hot as it was, it's highly impractical, wouldn't you agree?

I will post 2 examples of the modern design below. I think if we were to get something similar to this, I'd be perfectly happy
I read the title and thought this was the reveal...you've toyed with my emotions yet again.
crimsinwing1989 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2018, 12:24 AM   #10
RadAsGhoul
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?
 
RadAsGhoul's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,808
Quote:
Originally Posted by crimsinwing1989 View Post
I read the title and thought this was the reveal...you've toyed with my emotions yet again.
You know, I actually thought about you before posting this

Just really excited about her and DD. Finished reading the Defenders last story arc by Bendis and Marquez, and really loved her in it, had to go back and re-read some classics too... and so it happened that Alex answerd my question regarding those 2, so my excitement is sky high atm, need someone to share it with xD
RadAsGhoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:16 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com