Statue Forum 





StatueForum on Twitter StatueForum on Facebook StatueForum on YouTube
Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Sideshow Collectibles

» Spotlight
DGK Sideshow Domino PF DGK XM Moon Knight Statue DGK P1 Gurren Lagann Full Drill Statue Clay Moore - Inside Stories
Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 10-01-2018, 02:37 PM   #11
aa909
What's another word for Thesaurus?
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,350
and yet still NO Comic FLASH??!!

come on SS WTF?!?!?
aa909 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:44 PM   #12
generalzodlives
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.
 
generalzodlives's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2015
Location: Oklahoma
Posts: 1,923
This is what I feel Sideshow is trying to tell us

generalzodlives is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:46 PM   #13
NorthernLadMSP
Batman
 
NorthernLadMSP's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 20,065
I like Jason Momoa in the role, but I don't know how many people will be willing to pay $600 for a PF of him, especially with Sideshow's history of extremely questionable actor likenesses.
NorthernLadMSP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:49 PM   #14
aa909
What's another word for Thesaurus?
 
Join Date: May 2016
Posts: 2,350
Quote:
Originally Posted by NorthernLadMSP View Post
I like Jason Momoa in the role, but I don't know how many people will be willing to pay $600 for a PF of him, especially with Sideshow's history of extremely questionable actor likenesses.
agree, love the character in the movie, but I'm not buying a PF of him LOL!!
aa909 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:51 PM   #15
Gothamite
Kindly Asked To Leave
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 12,333
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterJ View Post
"This DC Comics collectible captures Jason Mamoa as King of Atlantis and superhero from the upcoming Aquaman film!"
Sideshow couldn't even spell his name right, SMH.
Gothamite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 02:58 PM   #16
nbr3bagshotrow
curmudgeon Mod
Super Moderator
 
nbr3bagshotrow's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2004
Location: The Shire
Posts: 34,319
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPmaster View Post
Where my Flash PF at?!
Quote:
Originally Posted by equi-nox76 View Post
OMG yes why no Flash
Quote:
Originally Posted by aa909 View Post
and yet still NO Comic FLASH??!!

come on SS WTF?!?!?
Quote:
Originally Posted by generalzodlives View Post
This is what I feel Sideshow is trying to tell us


This is STRICTLY IMO! I've also been waiting for a Flash for my J/L collection. As to why no Flash from SS I personally (again JMO) think they are looking for the right design. I have yet (stressing IMO) to see a decent Flash from ANYONE in ANY scale. None of them IMO convey the look of Super speed. Yep, including the hokey (IMO) lightning effects by (I think) Prime 1. They all look like they are MIME poses. Looking for the right pose is the only reason I can come up with for why they haven't done a FLASH yet.
__________________
Second star to the right and straight on until morning.
nbr3bagshotrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 03:05 PM   #17
TheLastMan
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.
 
TheLastMan's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2015
Location: Parts Unknown
Posts: 613
Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
This is STRICTLY IMO! I've also been waiting for a Flash for my J/L collection. As to why no Flash from SS I personally (again JMO) think they are looking for the right design. I have yet (stressing IMO) to see a decent Flash from ANYONE in ANY scale. None of them IMO convey the look of Super speed. Yep, including the hokey (IMO) lightning effects by (I think) Prime 1. They all look like they are MIME poses. Looking for the right pose is the only reason I can come up with for why they haven't done a FLASH yet.
Maybe you're right. But toiling on the perfect pose hasn't stopped them before.
TheLastMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 03:14 PM   #18
Augen
Power Girl Fan
Adamantium Member
 
Augen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2017
Location: Kentucky
Posts: 6,119
I just wonder if Aquaman is going to be the line piece or other characters from the movie will get a shot.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 03:40 PM   #19
BlackestNight
Hydra
 
Join Date: Jun 2016
Location: Pennsylvania, US
Posts: 960
I'm relieved to see this is a movie piece. When talking "DC movie" PF's this can be Aquaman all day long.

Now bring on the comic PFs of Flash, Martian Manhunter, and so forth.
BlackestNight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2018, 03:42 PM   #20
Shaughn54
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.
 
Shaughn54's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 1,303
Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I just wonder if Aquaman is going to be the line piece or other characters from the movie will get a shot.
Cant Imagine they wont take a shot at a hot female red head from this movie.
Shaughn54 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Powered by vBadvanced CMPS

Prototypezstudios

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:01 PM.



Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright StatueForum.com