Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 11-30-2019, 12:45 AM   #31
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKni9hT View Post
À) If It's too much trouble to take three seconds to proof read two whole sentences before hitting send, well, that's just sad. I submit to your lack of giving a sh-t.

B) Hissy fit? Now that's comedy you can't write! Have you seen what happens around here if, heaven forbid, a new statue is revealed wearing the wrong choice of costume or not posed as all we who know better knew it should have been? This whole forum losses it's collective minds for weeks at a time, occasionally resulting in a ban or two. All because an artist interpreted a fictional character's depiction against our communal will. Don't tell me about hissy fits.

C) If being literate and well spoken, proud to be able to communicate in my native tongue, even if quickly posting from my phone, classifies me as anal, well, that's also sad. I guess I'd rather be anal than dense.

D) Smell my own farts? Schoolyard insults are your only retort? Once again, sad.

Lastly, go ---- myself? If I could do that, I'd never leave the house.
Giving one's opinion about a statue is far different than personally insulting someone. If you can't see the difference then I imagine you get your ass kicked a lot in person...

The fact you want to argue about grammar and spelling on a statue forum where the majority of people make minor mistakes all the time with their quick posts just shows how insecure you really are. I tell you what if it helps your self-esteem (which I imagine you have very little of) you just keep on correcting people...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 01:04 AM   #32
Jack's Username
Nightwing

Quote:
...This whole forum losses it's collective minds for weeks at a time, occasionally resulting in a ban or two...
Um, wut?
Jack's Username is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 01:17 AM   #33
supermetroid
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Username View Post
Um, wut?
supermetroid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 02:46 AM   #34
chrismhk
Luke Cage

Quote:
À) If It's too much trouble to take three seconds to proof read two whole sentences before hitting send, well, that's just sad. I submit to your lack of giving a sh-t.

B) Hissy fit? Now that's comedy you can't write! Have you seen what happens around here if, heaven forbid, a new statue is revealed wearing the wrong choice of costume or not posed as all we who know better knew it should have been? This whole forum losses it's collective minds for weeks at a time, occasionally resulting in a ban or two. All because an artist interpreted a fictional character's depiction against our communal will. Don't tell me about hissy fits.

C) If being literate and well spoken, proud to be able to communicate in my native tongue, even if quickly posting from my phone, classifies me as anal, well, that's also sad. I guess I'd rather be anal than dense.

D) Smell my own farts? Schoolyard insults are your only retort? Once again, sad.

Lastly, go ---- myself? If I could do that, I'd never leave the house.
I see spelling mistakes in your post too. I guess you will not count as “literate and well spoken” by your standards. This post is so ironic
chrismhk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 03:00 AM   #35
mva5580
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Oh my God, just stop already. Someone show an ounce of maturity.
mva5580 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 10:54 AM   #36
Amazing Peter
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
Sorry but I'm not going to check every quick post I send from my cellphone to check for grammar or spelling mistakes. People who have hissy fits like yourself about spelling on a statue forum are just anal assholes who like to smell their own farts... So go ---- yourself...
I don’t usually agree with you but this time 100 never be that guy it’s only a statue forum dude needs to relax
Amazing Peter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 11:38 AM   #37
Master Pizza
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

This thread needs an enema.
Master Pizza is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2019, 02:30 PM   #38
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack's Username View Post
Um, wut?
Quote:
Originally Posted by supermetroid View Post
Doubt we'll be seeing him in this thread for awhile.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2019, 05:28 PM   #39
MasterkillerWSW
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

Wow! I am sorry, I didn't want to start a discussion.

Usually, I don't even correct people, but 3 mistakes in such a short posting had me triggered, I guess.
By the way, English is not even my first language.
MasterkillerWSW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2019, 12:45 AM   #40
FJC
Midnighter

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterkillerWSW View Post
Wow! I am sorry, I didn't want to start a discussion.

Usually, I don't even correct people, but 3 mistakes in such a short posting had me triggered, I guess.
By the way, English is not even my first language.
You're all good and your English is great. Don't worry about people who feel compelled to constantly correct you. We're all here just to have a little fun and enjoy the hobby. Well, most of us anyway.
FJC is offline   Reply With Quote