Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 11-27-2020, 04:48 PM   #181
Apate
Fantastic Four

Got mine setup today. It's a lot to process, will give it a good look tomorrow.

Looking great so far!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20201127_123727.jpg
Views:	129
Size:	401.1 KB
ID:	135032  
Apate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 05:05 AM   #182
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
Me either :| Still waiting to hear back from support
Months of waiting and not a word and I have to reach out just to be told they won't fix it and offering me $50, 50!, in points to be used on their site. What a ----ing joke, like I'd want to order something from their ---- ass company again, I rather just get it refunded. What a ---- ass company.
dao2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 07:28 AM   #183
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

Good to know. Sorry to hear they treated you like that
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2021, 01:43 PM   #184
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gyro Zeppeli View Post
Good to know. Sorry to hear they treated you like that
I'm anticipating they aren't going to even want to give me labels for a return but I'll see :|
Old 02-02-2021, 06:51 PM   #185
dao2
Cyclops

Yeah no surprise, they said they do not offer refunds for any reason once shipped even if damaged. Which is of course not strictly legal in the US but not like anything is going to happen, though pretty clear why they switched from paypal to payfort :|
Old 02-02-2021, 06:57 PM   #186
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Friend of mine got her HxH statue. Paid $600 shipping for it. It arrived with a broken piece ( one of the gold hands ) all Figurama have told her is to glue it and even offered an 8 step guide...

She posted on the group about it only for it to get deleted, mods have said they're taking care of her but really all they have said is she can pay shipping to return it or she can glue it.

No compensation, no replacement piece...nothing...

Seems like this is a running theme for Figurama. And all you get on the group is people posting "HEY BUT MINES OK FIGURAMA ARE THE BEST!"

Staying completely clear of them.
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 07:08 PM   #187
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
Friend of mine got her HxH statue. Paid $600 shipping for it. It arrived with a broken piece ( one of the gold hands ) all Figurama have told her is to glue it and even offered an 8 step guide...

She posted on the group about it only for it to get deleted, mods have said they're taking care of her but really all they have said is she can pay shipping to return it or she can glue it.

No compensation, no replacement piece...nothing...

Seems like this is a running theme for Figurama. And all you get on the group is people posting "HEY BUT MINES OK FIGURAMA ARE THE BEST!"

Staying completely clear of them.
They certainly have deleted negative feedback from their group page, and while that is ----ty pretty much everyone does this so it's not too out of the norm. But not replacing or doing refunds for broken parts? That certainly is. And groups like that are always going to be like that, cause they'll ban everyone else :P Company FB pages are a good place to get info and nothing else.

If you order from them you better hope they have replacement parts or they agree that it's enough of an issue (the entire tendril on the top for mine is broken off) otherwise you're SOL.

Those chinese studios do a way better job then they do and at a better price anyway, shame none of them have done hellsing though :|

Also you can tell her to file an FTC complaint. It won't do anything like I said but whatever their policy it's illegal and if they got enough complaints for their shady practices it could hamper them from shipping/selling to the US.
Old 02-02-2021, 07:57 PM   #188
DeadGhostKnight
This is Dr. DGK, I'm listening...
SF ReviewerModerator

Quote:
Originally Posted by dao2 View Post
They certainly have deleted negative feedback from their group page, and while that is ----ty pretty much everyone does this so it's not too out of the norm. But not replacing or doing refunds for broken parts? That certainly is. And groups like that are always going to be like that, cause they'll ban everyone else :P Company FB pages are a good place to get info and nothing else.

If you order from them you better hope they have replacement parts or they agree that it's enough of an issue (the entire tendril on the top for mine is broken off) otherwise you're SOL.

Those chinese studios do a way better job then they do and at a better price anyway, shame none of them have done hellsing though :|

Also you can tell her to file an FTC complaint. It won't do anything like I said but whatever their policy it's illegal and if they got enough complaints for their shady practices it could hamper them from shipping/selling to the US.
It's her first Licensed statue, she has a bunch of unlicensed anime statues and she's always had replacements and support etc...first licensed piece from a "real" company and she's been screwed....it's f--king shameful on Figuramas part.

When i see companies like F4F and PCS going out of their way to help customers...not because of policy but just out of decency and respect for their customer base...this ---- doesn't fly.

This is what i hate about these private groups ran by companies, it's supposed ot be a group to share and socialize but it's of course just another marketing tool, that's controlled. Nothing puts me off a company more than having criticism posted and it being deleted 10 mins later, they don't seem to realize that that reflects on them worse than the criticism being posted in the first place....

Also if they handled ---- properly in the first place they wouldn't have people having to asking on their groups...
DeadGhostKnight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2021, 08:25 PM   #189
dao2
Cyclops

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeadGhostKnight View Post
It's her first Licensed statue, she has a bunch of unlicensed anime statues and she's always had replacements and support etc...first licensed piece from a "real" company and she's been screwed....it's f--king shameful on Figuramas part.

When i see companies like F4F and PCS going out of their way to help customers...not because of policy but just out of decency and respect for their customer base...this ---- doesn't fly.

This is what i hate about these private groups ran by companies, it's supposed ot be a group to share and socialize but it's of course just another marketing tool, that's controlled. Nothing puts me off a company more than having criticism posted and it being deleted 10 mins later, they don't seem to realize that that reflects on them worse than the criticism being posted in the first place....

Also if they handled ---- properly in the first place they wouldn't have people having to asking on their groups...
That's how it goes though, even before fb groups forums were just as bed. Hell I remember back in the day games workshop used to ban you on their forums if you even mentioned the word squats :P They're not going to be objective and fair so there's no way it's ever going to be a place to discuss really. Keep that to the fan run places like SF or statue collectors group and just use them as the news sources that they are.

I've never had support on one of those Chinese company statues but I've never needed it.. They pack them so well and engineer all the breakable stuff into separate pieces that it's come with no damage every time so far. I don't doubt that getting replacements will be difficult though depending on the team that does it, but that's the sort of problem that companies like Figurama AREN'T supposed to have.
Old 02-02-2021, 10:40 PM   #190
Gyro Zeppeli
The Masters of Evil

It is a shame when the unlicensed stuff is more reliable than the licensed ones...
Gyro Zeppeli is offline   Reply With Quote