Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > eFX, HCG & CM

Old 10-12-2017, 09:53 AM   #11
One Above All
The quickest way to double your money is to fold it in half and put it back in your pocket.

where I am at, anything that vaguely resembles a weapon, be it a gun or knife will automatically be confiscated by the customs
One Above All is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:20 PM   #12
OrangeCrush
Kindly Asked To Leave

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Above All View Post
where I am at, anything that vaguely resembles a weapon, be it a gun or knife will automatically be confiscated by the customs
That just seems absolutely crazy to me when they can check and verify that its just a replica and not a real weapon. .
OrangeCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 06:23 PM   #13
Python
Omega Red

HCG really are milking this weapon aren't they It is a great looking gun though..
Python is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2017, 06:53 PM   #14
Luminous
Cyclops

I don't like the price tag but I have wanted one of these for as long as I can remember. Ordered.
Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2017, 12:49 PM   #15
zimmermouse
A day without sunshine is like... night.

As I am from Holland my question is will I get it through customs, However I have ordered the golden gun, the Men in Black blaster from them in the past which have been delivered to me without problems I have doubts this will succeed but this is obviously not a real gun! Any Ideas!? It's a big risk anyhow. Maybe they can ship it in parts
zimmermouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 09:12 PM   #16
cratercritter
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimmermouse View Post
As I am from Holland my question is will I get it through customs, However I have ordered the golden gun, the Men in Black blaster from them in the past which have been delivered to me without problems I have doubts this will succeed but this is obviously not a real gun! Any Ideas!? It's a big risk anyhow. Maybe they can ship it in parts
Why ask us here?
How about asking your local Authorities like Customs and your Police for a permit to import this.
cratercritter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 01:20 PM   #17
clutch
Sailor Moon

It's easier to ask here and maybe find a fellow collector who has been through the same thing.
clutch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2017, 02:07 PM   #18
cratercritter
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by clutch View Post
It's easier to ask here and maybe find a fellow collector who has been through the same thing.
Maybe. In your case visiting a Forum is helpful and easier....Depends on which country you are situated in I guess.
I found it much easier to just ask Customs and the police regarding the gun laws and permits. I then applied for import permits for the replica guns that I was interested in. Customs and police officers know the law and can provide the relevant up to date current advice on replica firearms.
Old 10-26-2017, 11:53 PM   #19
Luminous
Cyclops

Possible update on the packaging. New pic of Shinji Tomenosuke with his book and a new blaster box:

Luminous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2017, 02:22 AM   #20
cratercritter
The Spirit

New box looks pretty. Good to see they are using the two piece box with removable lid again. Bubble wrap is out and the cut-foam is back.....Tomenosuke source tells me.