Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Pop Culture Shock

Old 09-11-2017, 11:25 PM   #51
VS1976
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryuhayabusa6787 View Post
Maybe as they sort out stuff it will come back I don't see them banning it forever.
I don't understand it. They take PayPal if u pay in full but not a deposit or Flex pay. Makes no sense. Some people don't have credit cards but debit cards.
VS1976 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 02:28 AM   #52
firefly76
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

To avoid the drama from people who cancel and open claims it's probably easier to accept only Credit card and Refund you back to that credit card.

Just make your PayPal a business version and get the PayPal debit MasterCard that they offer. It's your money on it and you can pay for your statue.

If your debit card has a logo like visa or the other it can be used as a credit card.
firefly76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:01 AM   #53
Darth Vader
Birdman

Still available. I'll pass, I prefer the regular. I guess the ultime combo will be to have the old 1/4 Shin Akuma with this new Akuma.
Darth Vader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 09:05 AM   #54
Blacksunn
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by firefly76 View Post
To avoid the drama from people who cancel and open claims it's probably easier to accept only Credit card and Refund you back to that credit card.

Just make your PayPal a business version and get the PayPal debit MasterCard that they offer. It's your money on it and you can pay for your statue.

If your debit card has a logo like visa or the other it can be used as a credit card.

Not sure how you can open a protection claim when the majority of these pieces take well over a year, well outside the Paypal protection time allotment. Paypal only allows you 180 days. I think you have more protection with your credit card actually...

Also you have to be careful if you switch your Paypal account to a business account for tax reasons. ESPECIALLY if you are selling any of your pieces... Uncle Sam will want a piece of that revenue as Paypal now reports anything over $400 to the IRS.
Blacksunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:42 AM   #55
red_ant
Producer
Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
I don't understand it. They take PayPal if u pay in full but not a deposit or Flex pay. Makes no sense. Some people don't have credit cards but debit cards.
You can use credit OR debit cards on our website. So you should be fine. Also Sideshow does not take paypal for preorders either. There are many business reason not to take paypal for preorders.
red_ant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 12:24 PM   #56
BMW///M3
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by VS1976 View Post
IM just going to wait until there are cancelation and buy it when it's ready to be shipped.

Seriously though, if it's the PayPal fees, they should just eliminate the discount to compensate the difference so people can use it.
Yep!
As a gem
BMW///M3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 04:45 PM   #57
Drakull
Sailor Moon

I pass on this one
Drakull is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:38 PM   #58
gogo13
Look out for #1. Don't step in #2 either.

From FB for those who don't use it. Red Ant "Congrats to all that ordered Shin Akuma Ultimate. It is officially Sold Out."
gogo13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 06:42 PM   #59
lewisnfro86
What happens if you get scared half to death twice?

Happy to have scored one. Congrats on the sell out as well
lewisnfro86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2017, 10:01 PM   #60
firefly76
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blacksunn View Post
Not sure how you can open a protection claim when the majority of these pieces take well over a year, well outside the Paypal protection time allotment. Paypal only allows you 180 days. I think you have more protection with your credit card actually...

Also you have to be careful if you switch your Paypal account to a business account for tax reasons. ESPECIALLY if you are selling any of your pieces... Uncle Sam will want a piece of that revenue as Paypal now reports anything over $400 to the IRS.
True lol but if it's new or not past 6 months it can happen. But I will go with your view and opinion since you wrote a long letter. Lol
firefly76 is offline   Reply With Quote