Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > First4Figures / Gaming Heads

Old 04-13-2014, 11:55 AM   #41
XMAN
Ultron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkhumor View Post
I think F4F is on top of their quality control. Paint apps are 0 to no issues. You have nothing to worry about with them. They even make sure their products are well packaged. Even doing package tests to see how their products hold up during extreme cases of transit.

See link below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hG5pVOv6h5k

Very cool...would have love for him to open the box after the test....Love those Ganongorfs in the back ground.Notice how big they are when the lady is picking one up.......very nice.
XMAN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 12:47 PM   #42
Grayfox117
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMAN View Post
Very cool...would have love for him to open the box after the test....Love those Ganongorfs in the back ground.Notice how big they are when the lady is picking one up.......very nice.

They do open it , it's on part two of video

First 4 Figures Ganondorf DDT Part 2: http://youtu.be/_VU9nvp-3WE
Grayfox117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 05:32 PM   #43
SideShowJoe
Inhumans

I have Link on Epona and think i may have to get this to complete my little Zelda scene…use to love those games when i was younger still great games!

Sarah
SideShowJoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 06:29 PM   #44
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SideShowJoe View Post
I have Link on Epona and think i may have to get this to complete my little Zelda sceneā€¦use to love those games when i was younger still great games!

Sarah
Link on Epona is a phenomenal piece! I actually sold mine off pretty recently.

Not sure how you plan to display them, but keep in mind that they're not in scale with one another. A bothersome discrepancy for some collectors. Unfortunately, the poll wasn't in favor of a massive 1/4th scale Epona.
TheYoungWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2014, 07:13 PM   #45
ickwinzs
The Rock
Adamantium Plus Member

I still need to get Gannondorf, something else allways gets in the way
Old 07-18-2014, 11:41 PM   #46
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
Link on Epona is a phenomenal piece! I actually sold mine off pretty recently.

Not sure how you plan to display them, but keep in mind that they're not in scale with one another. A bothersome discrepancy for some collectors. Unfortunately, the poll wasn't in favor of a massive 1/4th scale Epona.
and that is exactly the reason this is the only zelda figure made by F4F I don't have in the collection.
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2014, 04:10 AM   #47
TheYoungWolf
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I and I View Post
and that is exactly the reason this is the only zelda figure made by F4F I don't have in the collection.
Completely understandable. That's, more or less, why I decided to part with mine.. Among a few other minor issues I had with the paint application.

When I first got it I wasn't necessarily bothered by the scale difference because I hadn't purchased any of the previous statues in the Master Arts line, but when Zelda(a must have) was shown, it started to bug me. Figured I'd send it to a home where it could get the appreciation it deserves.

In my opinion, the best way for them to mitigate that particular issue would be to produce other dioramas in 1/6th to match it. ie. WW Link and the KoRL, SS Link and his Crimson Loftwing, OoT/MM Link and young Epona etc.
Old 07-19-2014, 04:13 AM   #48
TheYoungWolf

Quote:
Originally Posted by ickwinzs View Post
I still need to get Gannondorf, something else allways gets in the way
Now is definitely the time to jump at him! Last I heard, he's going for a steal on BBTS.
Old 07-19-2014, 03:10 PM   #49
I and I
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

Location: This couple lives in Sint-Maria-Latem (Zwalm - Belgium)
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheYoungWolf View Post
Completely understandable. That's, more or less, why I decided to part with mine.. Among a few other minor issues I had with the paint application.

When I first got it I wasn't necessarily bothered by the scale difference because I hadn't purchased any of the previous statues in the Master Arts line, but when Zelda(a must have) was shown, it started to bug me. Figured I'd send it to a home where it could get the appreciation it deserves.

In my opinion, the best way for them to mitigate that particular issue would be to produce other dioramas in 1/6th to match it. ie. WW Link and the KoRL, SS Link and his Crimson Loftwing, OoT/MM Link and young Epona etc.
yeah but it would still bug me because they decided to make him part of the Master Arts line... It just really doesn't fit that line; not 1/4th scale and the exclusive was that ugly bronzified version >_< I'll just hold my breath for an 1/4th scale Link and young Link on Epona 1/6 OT/MM
I and I is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2014, 08:20 AM   #50
Peedi
The Secret Six

I wish F4F could be more like SS in the way that there's more likelihood of popular characters having revisits in the same format. Like Cap has how many PFs now?

F4F has the Master Arts line but that's pretty much just Twilight Princess so 1/4 Link will surely be that version, maybe Skyward Sword.

I'm going to get their Master Arts Link whenever it happens but I'd prefer an OOT 1/4 Link. I'll be glad to have a 1/4 Link at all and I know the newer design has more details but OOT is the game that captivated me the most. I'd prefer that Link.
Peedi is offline   Reply With Quote