Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 02-29-2020, 03:12 PM   #611
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Limmic View Post
The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

You gotta relax man, it's no good for your blood pressure. I never said you weren't allow to like TH or their products. Feel free to add me to your ignore list if you get so angry about it.

I still have products on order from them, because I like the art-style, so I think I'm entitled to air my grievances and comment on other's grievances as well.
Limpdick I don't know you. And I don't care to. I don't get angry at words on a screen. I just don't sit there and tell any one how they should spend their money or what company to like. Great you have their statue on order so it gives you the right to be an a-hole and crap on others that do like the company?

Go read your words again. And see exactly what you've said.
grphyx1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 03:13 PM   #612
slow17motion
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexT View Post
Rather than throwing dirt on each other can we just agree that we all are allowed to have our own opinions? It’s clear that some things that are acceptable to some are a deal breakers for others! In the end we are all grown ups and we will spend OUR money as we see fit. If slowmo or gothy do not agree with how TH is conduct business they have right to take their business elsewhere. On the same token I can spend MY money where I want.

I don’t think the issue is that peeps that like TH fail to see mishaps that happened. IMO the issue is that they are willing to give TH a chance to improve (which we seen with every release after Robin) where some aren’t willing to do so and can’t accept that other people don’t think like them.

We should be thankful that we live in times that we can enjoy all sort of our favorite characters and we have many options to choose from. So maybe instead of taking opposite opinions as insults and name calling other collectors we accept the fact that we all are different but each and everyone one of us deserves to be treated with respect.

I fully agree that refunds should be timely and for all the people that waited for months it wasn’t fair. My understanding is that this issue was addressed (or is being addressed) and slowmo received his full refund within 2 business days (I know that some folks are claiming that they are still waiting but I don’t know the details so IDK if it is fault on TH side or customer didn’t provide all necessary detail or whatever case might be). Robins base should have been shown at the time of PO. There have been changes made after the PO. It is my understanding that customers that aren’t happy with changes can cancel for full refund (example is slowmo). Furthermore it was stated that everything moving forward will be shown prior to PO.

If I offended anyone with this response I apologize as this wasn’t my intention. If anyone feels like name-calling me and tell me that I’m brown noser, white knight and how stupid I’m please fell free to do so as this is your opinion and you are entitled to it.

My love for TH doesn’t require anyone’s approval nor your hate doesn’t require mines.

I think that pointing out mistakes over and over will not solve anything. IMO pointing out mistake and offering potential solutions would in the end benefit all of us.

I hope that everyone have a great weekend and happy collecting. I hope we all can look pass our differences and together enjoy our passion for collecting!
"Why are mommy and daddy yelling at each other!? My love for Chad doesn't require your approval, DAD!"
slow17motion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 03:15 PM   #613
slow17motion
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by nbr3bagshotrow View Post
As much as us mods have had to deal with all your petty post reporting why don’t you just go back to your DC direct threads and be a white knight for all the crap they put out. You are quite tiresome.

And BTW, when you report a post and nothing happens it’s because we don’t fkn agree with you.
In other words, you're reporting a post to people who are completely unable to act like an unbiased moderator.

Internet moderators who wield their little bit of power like this are quite sad and I imagine it's to make up for an overbearing wife in the real world. Sort of like the one in Pink Floyd's The Wall.
Old 02-29-2020, 03:18 PM   #614
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

I see this thread is now spiraling out of control.

Everyone please take a step back and realize all opinions are welcome and valid. Opinions are neither wrong nor right, they’re simply opinions. If someone has a bad experience they’re just as entitled to share as someone who has a good experience. If you don’t like what someone has to say utilize the ignore feature as it’s intended and you’ll no longer be subjected to or bothered by their posts. The quickest way to move past a subject you feel is overtaking a thread is to stop fueling it. The endless back and forth only ensures it’ll dominate the discussion. Let’s be a bit more respectful.
Hellboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2020, 03:18 PM   #615
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow17motion View Post
In other words, you're reporting a post to people who are completely unable to act like an unbiased moderator.

Internet moderators who wield their little bit of power like this are quite sad and I imagine it's to make up for an overbearing wife in the real world. Sort of like the one in Pink Floyd's The Wall.
Oh you're done.
Old 02-29-2020, 03:19 PM   #616
slow17motion
The Spirit

Quote:
Originally Posted by grphyx1 View Post
Limpdick I don't know you. And I don't care to. I don't get angry at words on a screen. I just don't sit there and tell any one how they should spend their money or what company to like. Great you have their statue on order so it gives you the right to be an a-hole and crap on others that do like the company?

Go read your words again. And see exactly what you've said.
Limmic, HOW DARE YOU? hahaha

Listen, if the Cult of Tweeterhead had a ruling family, grphyx1 would be its princess.
Old 02-29-2020, 03:20 PM   #617
grphyx1
Kingpin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellboy View Post
I see this thread is now spiraling out of control.

Everyone please take a step back and realize all opinions are welcome and valid. Opinions are neither wrong nor right, they’re simply opinions. If someone has a bad experience they’re just as entitled to share as someone who has a good experience. If you don’t like what someone has to say utilize the ignore feature as it’s intended and you’ll no longer be subjected to or bothered by their posts. The quickest way to move past a subject you feel is overtaking a thread is to stop fueling it. The endless back and forth only ensures it’ll dominate the discussion. Let’s be a bit more respectful.
Unfortunately the ignore feature doesn't work if the person gets quoted😁
Old 02-29-2020, 03:22 PM   #618
slow17motion
The Spirit

Quote:
Oh you're done.
Oh... NOOOOOO! The moderators are coming for me!

Listen, if you want want to act like authoritarians on a statue forum because you can't prevent yourselves from attacking critics, that just demonstrates exactly why so many people have begun to turn on both you and this company.

All of these people--and it's not just me now, in case you haven't noticed--are fed up not just with TH's poor business practices, but also the people who insult anyone who brings up an issue.

That's not Chad, that's YOU.

In fact, when I talked with Chad on the phone, he specifically mentioned how he wished TH's defenders would STOP because it actually makes the situation that much worse. Thank you for demonstrating exactly what he was talking about.
Old 02-29-2020, 03:23 PM   #619
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by slow17motion View Post

Mods utilize their power when and how they see fit. A good portion of things that are reported to us simply don’t require action. If anything you should be happy we rely on discretion more than anything and allow you adults to police yourselves. It’s when everyone starts acting like children that we generally decide to step in.
Old 02-29-2020, 03:26 PM   #620
Hellboy
Right Hand of Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Unfortunately the ignore feature doesn't work if the person gets quoted��
That is an unfortunate side effect. That said if the consensus is someone has made their point and you want the discussion to move on it’s up to all of you NOT to quote them. Unfortunately some would rather get in a pissing match and can’t help themselves.