Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Premium Collectible Studio

Old 03-13-2019, 06:29 AM   #91
Joppula
The Horsemen of Apocalypse

Butt looks great. The raised right arm looks horrible, extremely unnatural.

They need to fix that or risk ruining the piece.
Joppula is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 07:11 AM   #92
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
Update on Cammy => the head is a placeholder...and dat azz now holds more place

Looking good. I like the head sculpt.
I wonder how the price will work out?

I had both 1/3 Mileena and 1/3 Chun-Li Alpha arrive. Mileena is the better piece, and cost about $200 less than Chun-Li. Chun-Li came with outfit issues. For a $900 piece, it's not acceptable. When i compare Chun-Li 1/3 to my Prime 1 1/3 Harley, which came with 4x portraits and an amazing paint app, it left me thinking two thoughts - either PCS made a ton of profit on Chun-Li 1/3 or the factory charged them too much to make (..or Prime 1 have a better deal with factories, or have their own factory?).
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 11:23 AM   #93
Sgt Taz
Doom Patrol

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukshaun View Post

I had both 1/3 Mileena and 1/3 Chun-Li Alpha arrive. Mileena is the better piece, and cost about $200 less than Chun-Li. Chun-Li came with outfit issues. For a $900 piece, it's not acceptable. When i compare Chun-Li 1/3 to my Prime 1 1/3 Harley, which came with 4x portraits and an amazing paint app, it left me thinking two thoughts - either PCS made a ton of profit on Chun-Li 1/3 or the factory charged them too much to make (..or Prime 1 have a better deal with factories, or have their own factory?).
So the thing that stands out to you the most happens to be the placeholder

No seriously though I dont have Mileena but I have alpha Chunners and am realy satisfied with it. The only thing keeping it from being near perfect is the webbing especialy on her right hand. Word is though that PCS might send out replacement hands.
Sgt Taz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 11:27 AM   #94
jac1066
Blue Falcon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppula View Post
Butt looks great. The raised right arm looks horrible, extremely unnatural.

They need to fix that or risk ruining the piece.
Agreed, hope they move the right arm.

Overall she looks good. Hope they bring the arm down.
jac1066 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 11:36 AM   #95
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:

My Chun-Li Alpha was flawless so I'm quite happy with her and interested in this Cammy more because of it.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 12:56 PM   #96
MegatronG1
The X-Men

Not sold on this yet. Going by the body so far, it doesn't look like they're going for a pure SFV look, so I hope they would take inspiration from the SF2 artwork, mainly for her face, but I have doubts.

Mileena/Kitana had some factory price locked in, if I recall, hence the $699 MSRP. Out of all the BS that came out of that guy's mouth, I think I could believe that one.
MegatronG1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 04:50 PM   #97
maxs2d2ace
Doh!

That right arm looks so awkward. I mean, what the hell is she doing? why not do her iconic over the shoulder butt win pose?
maxs2d2ace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 05:26 PM   #98
ukshaun
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt Taz View Post
So the thing that stands out to you the most happens to be the placeholder

No seriously though I dont have Mileena but I have alpha Chunners and am realy satisfied with it. The only thing keeping it from being near perfect is the webbing especialy on her right hand. Word is though that PCS might send out replacement hands.
If Cammy is $900 (..or more) i'm out. Simple as.

If i get my Chun-Li Alpha top fixed, i'll like the piece more. The slight webbing on between two of the fingers, i'm not too bothered my this. Atleast the portrait turned out good

Let's not forget - Prime 1 have starting making some amazing Street Fighter 1/3 pieces. It'll be interesting to see how their Cammy works out. Better still, how their Chun-Li works out, as they are working on Chun-Li as i type
ukshaun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 06:09 PM   #99
Augen
Metal Men

Quote:
If Cammy is $900 (..or more) i'm out. Simple as.

If i get my Chun-Li Alpha top fixed, i'll like the piece more. The slight webbing on between two of the fingers, i'm not too bothered my this. Atleast the portrait turned out good

Let's not forget - Prime 1 have starting making some amazing Street Fighter 1/3 pieces. It'll be interesting to see how their Cammy works out. Better still, how their Chun-Li works out, as they are working on Chun-Li as i type
I thought Prime 1 we're 1:4 for Street Fighter.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2019, 06:29 PM   #100
kagero_no_mai
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augen View Post
I thought Prime 1 we're 1:4 for Street Fighter.
They are.
kagero_no_mai is offline   Reply With Quote