Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Infinity Studios / Gantaku / Queen Studios

Old 06-29-2019, 12:43 PM   #251
Shoo
Hercules

Yup, that too.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 02:41 PM   #252
eternalblue02
What's another word for Thesaurus?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FROBAY View Post
Moving forward...LOL

I bet their Batman and Superman sales won’t even be close to Wonder Woman. A lot of people that wanted the set won’t even bother now with the other 2.
Ding, ding, ding. That's what I was thinking. This would have had to happen with the most popular of the three.
eternalblue02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 04:54 PM   #253
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Moving forward...LOL

I bet their Batman and Superman sales won’t even be close to Wonder Woman. A lot of people that wanted the set won’t even bother now with the other 2.
That’s me. I wanted all three, especially WW. Now that I can’t get WW, I’m getting zero, zilch, zip, nada, none of them at all.
Phoenixblazes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 04:58 PM   #254
FROBAY
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenixblazes View Post
That’s me. I wanted all three, especially WW. Now that I can’t get WW, I’m getting zero, zilch, zip, nada, none of them at all.
That’s my feeling as well. I probably won’t get any of their future products.
FROBAY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 05:16 PM   #255
WhistlingTime
Birdman

Quote:
But surely a good portion of those that have WW on pre-order will also be interested in the trio. They may not move quite as quickly, but I do think they'll still all be snapped up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nearmint View Post
And nothing really prevented them from raising the ES. Most of them sold before the ES was revealed, so it’s not like they would’ve been going back on a promised low ES of 580. The apparent rumor going around was that the ES was TBD. I don’t think anyone would’ve asked for their NRD back if they’d raised the ES to 999. As a result, they’re leaving a lot of money on the table.
How would that affect production time, cost and delivery schedules though?
WhistlingTime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 06:37 PM   #256
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
That’s my feeling as well. I probably won’t get any of their future products.
I sure won't be buying anything from them after this.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 06:38 PM   #257
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Well no point of reading this thread any longer for the vast majority of us. A moderator should just delete the thread, so the rest of us can move on and forget this sorry mess of a situation. Heck delete all the Infinity threads as far as I’m concerned.
Old 06-29-2019, 06:41 PM   #258
67L88Stingray
Doc Savage

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhistlingTime View Post
But surely a good portion of those that have WW on pre-order will also be interested in the trio. They may not move quite as quickly, but I do think they'll still all be snapped up.

How would that affect production time, cost and delivery schedules though?
It's still a stupid decision, the more WW sold, the more of the others that would also. I wanted the trinity or just WW, now I will get nothing and I know I am not alone. They just lost a ton of money(now and in the future). Should contact Warner Brothers and let them know how this was handled.
67L88Stingray is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 06:42 PM   #259
mars
The Spirit

Quote:
Moving forward...LOL

Yeah well that's not a great start in starting a business relationship with all your clientele around the world! they want to make it up but yet they're not going to say will put out another 500 for the Regions that they totally screwed up in and missed out

And I also personally don't think I'll buy anything of them (anymore) not with the attitude that they've had, yeah sorry we screwed up but moving forward we're going to avoid it happening again but we're not going to put the most anticipated statue back out to PO for you guys that were waiting for the PO's to come on line BS

Curious to know if they're gonna be at the San Diego Comic Con if they are they going to get a lot crap from everyone
mars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2019, 06:54 PM   #260
Phoenixblazes
Crime Syndicate

Quote:
Originally Posted by mars View Post
Yeah well that's not a great start in starting a business relationship with all your clientele around the world! they want to make it up but yet they're not going to say will put out another 500 for the Regions that they totally screwed up in and missed out

And I also personally don't think I'll buy anything of them (anymore) not with the attitude that they've had, yeah sorry we screwed up but moving forward we're going to avoid it happening again but we're not going to put the most anticipated statue back out to PO for you guys that were waiting for the PO's to come on line BS

Curious to know if they're gonna be at the San Diego Comic Con if they are they going to get a lot crap from everyone
If they do someone can burn down their booth for all I care...... I think I’m really pissed