Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > XM Studios

Old 03-31-2020, 09:12 PM   #521
ACalica917
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

I was more worried for on if his health and/or his business is at all affected by current world conditions.
ACalica917 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2020, 10:48 PM   #522
built2shred
Phoenix

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACalica917 View Post
I was more worried for on if his health and/or his business is at all affected by current world conditions.
Todd take lots of Vitamin C !!! and make sure you have a huge supply of Toilet Paper that seems to fight off the Coronavirus for whatever reason....

FYI to all, part of the 2 Trillion stimulus package is for small businesses, if you fill out the paperwork they will cover payroll, healthcare & business expenses for 2 1/2 months... You just have to prove the money went to those items and you won't have to pay it back.

Any small business should look into it, whoever you bank with will help you fill out the paperwork, Banks are suppose to get the paperwork this Friday.

That's if anyone's small business needs it...
built2shred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2020, 08:59 PM   #523
Augen
Metal Men

Wonder Woman - Rebirth helmeted head

Here is our update on the investigation we held for the Wonder Woman Rebirth portrait. After extensive discussion with the team and the factory we are working with, we found out that the original portrait warping that happened was due to mishandling of the initial molding process by the factory. Once that was corrected by the factory, we finally got to see the replacement portrait in person (video above). As we would want to deliver only the best for collectors, we will be replacing both WW portraits (Helmet and unhelmeted) to all collectors who has already collected their WW. We would like to seek your patience on this as the heads are currently in production and released in batches. Once they are ready, they will be shipped out to our XM direct customers and official distributors.

-----------------

Good to see issue is being addressed. Fine waiting if it means getting it right.
Augen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 08:22 AM   #524
GrumpyBear
Scarlet Witch

XM Studios News

- Update Heads XM Wonder Woman - Rebirth 1/6 Statue -

"Here is XM Studios update on the investigation we held for the Wonder Woman Rebirth portrait. After extensive discussion with the team and the factory we are working with, we found out that the original portrait warping that happened was due to mishandling of the initial molding process by the factory. Once that was corrected by the factory, we finally got to see the replacement portrait in person. As we would want to deliver only the best for collectors, we will be replacing both Wonder Woman portraits (Helmet and unhelmeted) to all collectors who has already collected their Wonder Woman. We would like to seek your patience on this as the heads are currently in production and released in batches. Once they are ready, they will be shipped out to our XM direct customers and official distributors."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

>>> Video Update XM Wonder Woman - Rebirth 1/6 (Unelmeted head) <<<

>>> Video Update XM Wonder Woman - Rebirth 1/6 (Helmeted head) <<<

GrumpyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 11:30 AM   #525
Iko Iko
The InJustice League

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrumpyBear View Post
XM Studios News

- Update Heads XM Wonder Woman - Rebirth 1/6 Statue -

"Here is XM Studios update on the investigation we held for the Wonder Woman Rebirth portrait. After extensive discussion with the team and the factory we are working with, we found out that the original portrait warping that happened was due to mishandling of the initial molding process by the factory. Once that was corrected by the factory, we finally got to see the replacement portrait in person. As we would want to deliver only the best for collectors, we will be replacing both Wonder Woman portraits (Helmet and unhelmeted) to all collectors who has already collected their Wonder Woman. We would like to seek your patience on this as the heads are currently in production and released in batches. Once they are ready, they will be shipped out to our XM direct customers and official distributors."

XM Studios Premium Collectibles Facebook

GHeroes European Master Distributor Facebook

>>> Video Update XM Wonder Woman - Rebirth 1/6 (Unelmeted head) <<<

>>> Video Update XM Wonder Woman - Rebirth 1/6 (Helmeted head) <<<

Great move by XM! Kudos for correcting an error.
Iko Iko is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 12:23 PM   #526
built2shred
Phoenix

I'm glad their fixing the issue but it does tell me that the guys at XM are not examining the statues for QC before they ship them out like they used to. I know they're a lot more busy now with all the statues they got going but they should open some random boxes and inspect QC to avoid issues like this.
Old 04-02-2020, 12:55 PM   #527
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by built2shred View Post
I'm glad their fixing the issue but it does tell me that the guys at XM are not examining the statues for QC before they ship them out like they used to.
I think this way saves a lot of money
And it still pays off even if a statue needs to be touched up like WW
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 05:47 PM   #528
ruzzell
100,000 sperm and you were the fastest?

New portraits look good

Mine should be here next week. I think it will have the old portrait though.
ruzzell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2020, 08:04 PM   #529
built2shred
Phoenix

I should have her tomorrow according to the tracking no.
Old 04-03-2020, 12:25 PM   #530
Asgard
Deadman

Quote:
Originally Posted by ruzzell View Post
New portraits look good
I agree
Asgard is offline   Reply With Quote