Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > General Statue & Collectible

Old 02-26-2020, 12:06 AM   #1
][udson
Doh!

Iron Man fans: so excited by my latest purchases. A couple of Iron Man helmets...

Hi guys. Been here about 5 or 6 days, so I am new. I got IP banned after making a post last night about an amazing store I found and what I bought. I read the rules just now, and I understand there is no posting links to pimp stores...or YouTube links even, I guess. someone clarify that for me? Seems odd if it features a display of a given item.

But man, I am so excited. These helmets light up. And the End Game Mark 50 helmet does that and then some. It is turned on by tapping the forehead like Tony did in the movie, and it then recites his message to Pepper. Unreal. I watched a video of it...

Anyhow, I have been buying statues for weeks after finishing off my home theater. And I started poking around this forum at what all is out there and what you guys think about them. It's been pretty cool.

Anyway, I want to show a couple of pics of the items I ordered. This is from my Imgur page. They are going to look so good with the other stuff I have put together (LED posters, statues).

Mark 50:

Mark 2

If anything is wrong with this post, let me know. I don't want to break any rules.

Anyway. Good to be here, this is an awesome forum, and I've already picked up some ideas from people.

Hud
][udson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:21 AM   #2
Tetragrammaton
The Flash

Nice ! Thanks for sharing.
Tetragrammaton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:27 AM   #3
jeremydmc
Black Panther

Both of those look awesome!
jeremydmc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:39 AM   #4
][udson
Doh!

Don't they? I can't wait. I gotta wait some time for the Mark 50. But the Mark 2 is on the way in a few days. I have to plan how to display these. I today made a big buy on LED pedestals for statues. I think I will try shelves with some sort of soft spots on them.
Old 02-26-2020, 10:23 AM   #5
Y3E
Gen 13

Very nice, Hudson. Welcome to the forum.

Are you strictly interested in IM helmets or going to buy everything IM?
Y3E is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2020, 12:55 PM   #6
][udson
Doh!

Thanks Y3E! Very excited.

I am decorating my home theater with all Marvel Statues actually. I have 3 now and 7 more are on the way. I just spent a ton of money on LED pedestals for them. It will look so good.

The one non-Marvel thing I just invested in is a life-sized fully remote controlled and motion triggered R2-D2. I will attach a pic.