Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Forum Supporters > Kotobukiya

Old 02-19-2012, 01:41 PM   #21
Doc4LC
42.7 percent of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Just curous is tekken still going on now, or is the game done? I'm curious are there stll new characters coming for a new video game? If I do decide to buy these. I want to know what I'm getting into first. There's street fighter, tekken, mortal combat, is darkstalkers a game too? Just so many game characters. So tekken will be my first if I decide to get into game characters in the future.
Yes, the designs are from Tekken Tag Tournament 2 which is out in arcades and will have a home release late this year I believe. Personally I love Koto getting all these fighting game licenses, I'm still hoping they announce Soul Calibur and Darkstalkers.
Doc4LC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:05 PM   #22
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Is tekken, dark stalkers, mortal combat all capcom games? Seems like all the cool fighting games are by capcom. I starting to get more interested in these game characters just because I used to love all of these capcom vs marvel games. Those are my favorite games ever.
Comicbookguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 06:14 PM   #23
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comicbookguy View Post
Is tekken, dark stalkers, mortal combat all capcom games? Seems like all the cool fighting games are by capcom. I starting to get more interested in these game characters just because I used to love all of these capcom vs marvel games. Those are my favorite games ever.
^No. Capcom only owns Darkstalkers, Street Fighter, and Rival Schools. Mortal Kombat is owned by Midway. Tekken is owned by Namco.

There are versus games which each company has a hand in such as Marvel vs Capcom, Street Fighter vs Xmen, Street Fighter x Tekken and so forth. Those are joint efforts though.
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 01:29 AM   #24
el santos
A day without sunshine is like... night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artsta View Post
^No. Capcom only owns Darkstalkers, Street Fighter, and Rival Schools. Mortal Kombat is owned by Midway. Tekken is owned by Namco.

There are versus games which each company has a hand in such as Marvel vs Capcom, Street Fighter vs Xmen, Street Fighter x Tekken and so forth. Those are joint efforts though.
Midway is owned by Warner Brothers which also owns DC(Which I hope everyone knows the DC part here atleast)
el santos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:15 AM   #25
kangaxx
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I wonder whats the differencianting factor between the Bishojou Tekken Tag line and the Bishojou SFxTekken line.

Aside from characters, I hope the SFxTekken girls are bigger/dynamic.
kangaxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 02:54 AM   #26
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by kangaxx View Post
I wonder whats the differencianting factor between the Bishojou Tekken Tag line and the Bishojou SFxTekken line.

Aside from characters, I hope the SFxTekken girls are bigger/dynamic.
Is tekken girls the same scale as the other dc bishoujo's? I want to see a marvel/ dc vs Japanese game characters video game / movie. It will give me more knowledge on these tekken / sf / etc game characters. I saw this old tekken episode on YouTube today. It look really old. Did they make more than one tekken anime movie? I want to see a newer more modern version if they have one.
Old 02-20-2012, 02:57 AM   #27
kangaxx

heres a pic of Christie compare to other bishojous.

Clearly she is more petite. Probably will be in-line with the other Tekken bishojous
Old 02-20-2012, 03:06 AM   #28
Comicbookguy
Hercules

Quote:
heres a pic of Christie compare to other bishojous.

Clearly she is more petite. Probably will be in-line with the other Tekken bishojous
Thanks for the pic. Its hard to tell because she's in the back. Is she bigger than the marvel rouge? I sure hope so. For the higher retail price they should make her at least 1/7 scale. The base seems to be not much either.
Old 02-20-2012, 03:17 AM   #29
kangaxx

from the pic you can see she is on the same level with Poison Ivy. Scale wise I think she is somewhat consistent with DC/Marvel bishojous. She looks smaller due to her petite size. (DC/Marvel girls are kinda chubbier)

the base is THE awesome part for Christie.

Its a clear base, which they give you a choice of 3 artprints to put in. (Shunya's art, Tekken logo, Shunya's signature).
Old 02-20-2012, 03:20 AM   #30
Artsta
Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it.

Quote:
from the pic you can see she is on the same level with Poison Ivy. Scale wise I think she is somewhat consistent with DC/Marvel bishojous. She looks smaller due to her petite size. (DC/Marvel girls are kinda chubbier)

the base is THE awesome part for Christie.

Its a clear base, which they give you a choice of 3 artprints to put in. (Shunya's art, Tekken logo, Shunya's signature).
Who made your Kitana?!
Artsta is offline   Reply With Quote