Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Other Stuff > Community Corner > NY Mafia

Old 11-19-2013, 05:59 PM   #3861
Collection King 13
You Should Punch Your Face in the Face!!!
Adamantium Plus Member

Dre!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
http://statueforum.com/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=75&dateline=1236098318
Collection King 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:07 AM   #3862
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
They didn't show us anything when the won the Super Bowls either...
Yes they did. You're insane.
The General is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2013, 11:10 AM   #3863
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dablkpnther View Post
He got one on you Ed. lol. smh.
No he doesn't. The Giants looked solid in both those seasons before the wins over the Pats in the big game. Unlike this year where we look horrible and lost in every game. Even the games we win. Hard to find positives in our game. Unless your Mr. Brightside aka CK13.
Old 11-20-2013, 12:06 PM   #3864
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Good Morning Ladies!!

"Grailability" -One collectibles potential on becoming a Grail Piece. Pronunciation [greyl-uh-bil-i-tee]
"Flipphobia" -One collectors morbid fear of flippers. Pronunciation [flip-foh-bee-uh]
"Flipollector" -One Who Flips with the intent of purchasing something else for their collection. Pronunciation [flip-uh-lek-ter]
Old 11-20-2013, 12:11 PM   #3865
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
No he doesn't. The Giants looked solid in both those seasons before the wins over the Pats in the big game. Unlike this year where we look horrible and lost in every game. Even the games we win. Hard to find positives in our game. Unless your Mr. Brightside aka CK13.
Solid??? Why because they started those seasons winning and then went into slump mode and then straightened up? Because they made it into the playoffs at 9-7? They have always been a descent team and I love my G-Men. but this year the problems with the O-Line and running backs is what's killed them to start off. Now the sun is starting to Shine!!!!

Old 11-20-2013, 01:04 PM   #3866
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Collection King 13 View Post
Solid??? Why because they started those seasons winning and then went into slump mode and then straightened up? Because they made it into the playoffs at 9-7? They have always been a descent team and I love my G-Men. but this year the problems with the O-Line and running backs is what's killed them to start off. Now the sun is starting to Shine!!!!
Yes solid. They at least showed something in their wins that made you think they had a chance. This year they suck all the time. The O line and running game suck. That's about all I agree with you on. Eli is making bad decisions, bad throws and just looking like a rookie out there. O line is bad but even when he has time he doesn't look the same. Something is wrong. I don't know what sun you’re looking at but it ain't shining. Not yet at least.
Old 11-20-2013, 01:21 PM   #3867
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by The General View Post
Yes solid. They at least showed something in their wins that made you think they had a chance. This year they suck all the time. The O line and running game suck. That's about all I agree with you on. Eli is making bad decisions, bad throws and just looking like a rookie out there. O line is bad but even when he has time he doesn't look the same. Something is wrong. I don't know what sun you’re looking at but it ain't shining. Not yet at least.
At 4-6 it's shining nice and bright compared to where we started!

Old 11-20-2013, 01:23 PM   #3868
Collection King 13
Adamantium Plus Member

His O-Line needs to protect him... That's the major pat of the problem... Without the O-Line Eli has no time to throw and the running game cannot get off to a good start. but now they are starting to improve. And when they beat the Cowgirls this week it'll be sweet!

Old 11-20-2013, 10:17 PM   #3869
Frankierock
Omega Red

Oh man E...Your Tigers are Toast...How do they Trade Prince for Ian Kinsler?!!! WTF?!!

They lose Prince's bat and lose any protection Miggy had in that lineup...

They say they are not done "selling"
Frankierock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2013, 03:15 PM   #3870
The General
Doctor Doom
Adamantium Plus Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankierock View Post
Oh man E...Your Tigers are Toast...How do they Trade Prince for Ian Kinsler?!!! WTF?!!

They lose Prince's bat and lose any protection Miggy had in that lineup...

They say they are not done "selling"
I guess they thought his slump was permenant so they found someone they could dump salary on and pulled the trigger.