Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Iron Studios

Old 05-26-2023, 08:27 PM   #711
Infinite GLORY
Cross country skiing is great if you live in a small country.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesse Custer View Post
Well, besides the Old Man Logan shown today, we still have 4 more Wolverine statues this year, including a 1/4 scale.
Are you talking specifically Iron Studios? Besides the unleashed version and the AoA version, what else? And what 1/4 scale piece?
Infinite GLORY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-26-2023, 10:16 PM   #712
Infinite GLORY

Since this was officially announced today, some hi res pics of Sinister:

Releases 2nd Qtr 2024, price is $230 or $240 depending on where you look. I think he looks great, but still can't get behind the pose.
Old 05-27-2023, 10:39 AM   #713
Jesse Custer
Hellboy

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infinite GLORY View Post
Are you talking specifically Iron Studios? Besides the unleashed version and the AoA version, what else? And what 1/4 scale piece?
Iron Studios announced during the Inside that they will release 5 Wolverine pieces to celebrate the 50 years of the character:

Old Man Logan - revealed yesterday
Wolverine Unleashed - already revealed the concept art
Wolverine vs Juggernaut - a 1/10 scale version of the previous 1/6 diorama
Wolverine BDS 1/10 scale
Wolverine 1/4 scale

This is only for Wolverine. I'm confident that will be a lot of X-Men statues at the end of the year.
Jesse Custer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2023, 12:06 AM   #714
Vecchio1
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

If the 1/4th is like punisher and daredevil, count me in.
Vecchio1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-04-2023, 01:07 AM   #715
Billy Batson
Doh!

Hey, I asked a while back, but does anyone have their collection in the sixth 110 moducase? I would love to see some pics because I’ve really been wanting them for the x-men line, but can’t find any pictures online anywhere. Thanks!
Billy Batson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2023, 06:02 PM   #716
Legionnaire
Sey hallo to my lille fren!

The second Professor X (wheelchair version, not the floaty chair version) 2023 con exclusive is now available via Sideshow, limit 1 per customer. I got mine ordered this morning so I'll finallly have the Xavier with the rest of the team. Missed out on him the first time around!
Legionnaire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2023, 06:21 AM   #717
chunkster702
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.

$310 for Professor X expensive but you gotta have him with the X-Men.
chunkster702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2023, 03:41 PM   #718
Infinite GLORY

Yea that's insane for that professor x. I think the first one was $150 or something. And that was with the hover chair. I know it goes for $400 on up these days, but paying $310 plus shipping/tax on this is overkill even for Sideshow. I think if you waited you would be able to snag it on a daily deal soon, similar to how the DC Wonder Twins or Sauron and heck even the Loki on throne are still hanging around.
Old 10-14-2023, 12:42 PM   #719
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

So... the moral of this story is that I am a total badass, huh?
- Forge

Hi guys,

Last weekend I got the Forge 1/10 statue from the X-Men vs Sentinel series and I am really happy with it.
I was not sure if I should get the Forge or Nightcrawler statue from this series and in the end I decided for Forge since I did not have any statue of Forge in my collection yet.

The statue feels solid and well made in the hand and it was a joy to assemble.
I have taken some quick pictures today and hope you will have fun watching them; enjoy!

Short character bio:
Forge is a Cheyenne Indian with natural mystical abilities and the mutant power to innately comprehend technology and build anything he imagine.

Forge was once the pupil of Naze, a shaman in his tribe.
Forge developed considerable mystical powers as a result of the training Naze gave him and was also a mutant with an unusual talent for inventing mechanical devices.
Forge has explained that he was an intuitive genius and it was as natural as breathing for him.

Forge served in the Vietnam War where he lost his right hand and right leg in a B-52 attack. To replace his lost hand and leg, Forge wears a prosthetic hand and leg,
that aside from working perfectly as limb replacements, also have unique inventions implanted in them.

Code name: Forge
Powers:
Forge has the mutant ability to innately understand any mechanical device and create anything mechanical he can think of. Apparently he can perceive something called "Mechanical Energy",
in this way his subconscious works at an incredible speed and allows him to understand the capabilities and function of certain devices.
So if he can think of a function to be done by a machine he's able to build it.

Aside from his mutant ability he was trained in the magical arts of the Cheyenne tribe.
In his training he learned a great variety of magical spells.
He is able to separate his mind from his body and travel in a spirit form (similar to Professor's X Astral Form).

Additionally, his magical powers allows him to create a portal to bring demons to this world at the cost of the spirits of humans.
Due to his military combat training, Forge is a good hand to hand combatant and a skilled marksman.

My power is in my mind. Deep inside. That is where I live. That is where I get to be a super hero... They don't understand what they don't see... But I see. I see it all.
I see things before they are real. It always starts with a problem.
An impractical, unattainable, unworkable problem that needs to be solved. Then... I solve it. I work it. I attain it. I move and shift and reshape.
Make something out of nothing.
I prepare my unfeasible solutions for birth. And when they've incubated and grown and developed, I bring them into the world.
I am a midwife of the impossible.
I am Forge.
I make the impossible real.

- Forge

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2023, 12:45 PM   #720
Force of Nature
Marshal Law

Can't wait for the X-Men anymore. Switching to Plan "B". Making up Plan "B" as I go.
- Forge

Rainer
Force of Nature is offline   Reply With Quote