Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Tweeterhead

Old 06-18-2015, 10:15 AM   #41
Markhatestoys
Justice League

Can't wait for this. And I also love how Tweeterhead is picking up licenses that have been neglected to a degree, like Elvira and (hopefully) Dita Von Teese. Maybe someday we'll get some Tweeterhead Buffy statues?
Markhatestoys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 11:34 AM   #42
dechirico7
The Flash

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markhatestoys View Post
Can't wait for this. And I also love how Tweeterhead is picking up licenses that have been neglected to a degree, like Elvira and (hopefully) Dita Von Teese. Maybe someday we'll get some Tweeterhead Buffy statues?
I wouldn't say that Elvira or Buffy are neglected. Sideshow has produced quite a few pieces based on both. Buffy they did figures, comiquettes and PFs. Elvira had the two PFs. Tweeterhead's Elviras are gorgeous though. I really like the red version with the heart.
dechirico7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2015, 06:16 PM   #43
Shoo
Hercules

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tweeterhead on Facebook
Time for a manicure? Nope…time for some details on our Batman Returns Catwoman Maquette release.

We won’t be showing the piece until right before SDCC, but I wanted to let you know about the exclusive version that we’ll be selling on Tweeterhead.com beginning July 7th.

We’ve been working with our friend and an artist we have admired for years, Olivia De Berardinis. She has come up with two incredible lithographs of Michelle Pfeiffer as the Catwoman. The version you have seen on our page (yellow background) will be included with the maquette purchase. But we'll also have a special “purchase with purchase” edition. Olivia created a second lithograph that is absolutely stunning that we’ll be offering as well. You will have the chance to purchase this in small, medium, Large and Xtra Large. These will be limited editions. We’ll also be providing a “litho code” so if you decide to get it later, as long as you’ve purchased the maquette from us, you will have no problem.

As for the Maquette itself, what I can tell you is that everyone involved including Trevor Grove, David Fisher and Michael Allen have all outdone themselves. The piece is breathtaking, the pose…the whip, the costume, the Shrek Cat…nothing has been left out. This piece was heavily researched, from the costume in the WB archives down to each individual claw that was made for the film by a friend of ours.

Look for further updates, and the reveal of the second litho soon!!

THANKS, Have a great weekend!!

By the way, for search purposes, the thread title should have Michelle's proper surname: Pfeiffer, not Pfieffer.
Shoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2015, 06:29 AM   #44
iceprince_x
Deadman

I am so into this....
iceprince_x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-2015, 09:44 PM   #45
dechirico7
The Flash

July 7th can't come fast enough.
Old 06-22-2015, 09:52 AM   #46
Valkyrie
The Stones, I love the Stones. I watch them whenever I can. Fred, Barney...

Will be stalking this and Yvonne Craig Batgirl. So happy these are happening.
Valkyrie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 09:02 PM   #47
EnShinNoi
Midnighter

Holy **** they just posted the statue on FB. It looks incredible. Better than I ever thought.

I'm really interested in knowing if and what the environment base will look like. I'm not a fan of anything too extravagant like the Batman TV series line. Prefer something much simpler or none at all.

EnShinNoi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2015, 10:49 PM   #48
Shoo
Hercules

That looks terrific. And, more importantly, looks like Michelle.

Cannot wait.
Old 07-03-2015, 10:58 PM   #49
Shoo
Hercules

Damn, the more I look at it, the more I like it. And I liked A LOT to begin with.
Old 07-04-2015, 12:25 AM   #50
dechirico7
The Flash

It is ok.
I think the makeup is a bit bright, but it is hard to tell in the movie, since it is gloomy.
The makeup definitely needs to be more subtle, especially the purple. The black can be darker.
I'd also go with a more cool-toned red lipstick, not the orange-toned one.
MP also shows her bottom teeth more.
With how wide Tweeterhead has made her mouth, you should definitely see the lower teeth.

Hey, I am a girl and this is one of my favorite versions of a beloved character, I want it to be perfect.