Statue Forum 

Go Back   Statue Forum > Statue Talk - Others > Bowen Designs

Old 10-09-2015, 10:25 AM   #1
TethMau74
Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

Possibly the final run of Rocky's Vault?

Rocky's Vault updated their main page with this message:

A quick update…….

The SHOP now lists ALL remaining Marvel products available to order.
– Listed items will be replenished, as our inventory permits.
- Once it truly sells out, it will be removed from the SHOP area.
- If an item is noted as LAST ONES, the quantity shown are the FINAL remaining pieces.

Products not listed in the SHOP are either Sold Out or will only be sold via Auction. That being said, we are no longer taking quote requests via email.

Auctions will continue on a regular basis.

This could be the final stretch of an outstanding run of the company. There a a couple of "I wouldn't mind having" statues listed but I need to prioritize my funds to "must haves" that are coming down the road from other companies. Just wanted to give people a heads up that this might be the last chance to get the Bowen statue you want at a good price. I'm hoping a new chapter for Randy Bowen will begin soon.
TethMau74 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2015, 11:35 AM   #2
Marvelito
Have you ever imagined a world with no hypothetical situations?

I don't think it's a possibility this IS the final batch of RV items. It says so there in the message. Whatever is up is all that's left, once they're gone they're gone and no new items will be added.

I'll be interested to see how the aftermarket sales are affected once RV is done. Will they go up or down in value?? RV is keeping the Bowen experience going sort of, as well as affecting the value of things being sold elsewhere.
Marvelito is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 02:41 PM   #3
xforce
Hydra

Yeah I think the vault on prices was a mixed bag, I think it brought a lot of attention to the line so it brought prices up on some. But some they released so low it tanked many prices. I am debating on a few at the vault like captain marvel action for $150.00
xforce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 04:42 PM   #4
Bob Morton
Borrow money from a pessimist, they don't expect it back.

I wonder what this means. Does it mean that this is it and Bowen will never return. Or does it mean that Bowen is sweeping the table clean of the past and starting fresh. Or does it mean only that they need money and nothing else?
Bob Morton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 08:34 PM   #5
gomur
The Tick

I'm thinking all of the above, Bob. If Randy Bowen does return, it won't be the same company as before. And it makes sense that their inventory would eventually run out. They've been selling off statues for the past (has it been) 2 years now?

Hopefully it means closure is coming for Bowen fans who have been clinging on for a fresh start. One way or the other but I hope he returns doing what he does best.
gomur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2015, 10:12 PM   #6
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Probably a stipulation of their divorce that the old stock gets liquidated. Either way I don't get why Randy doesn't let his fans and supporters know what his plans may be.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 12:10 AM   #7
Conehead
Luke Cage

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Probably a stipulation of their divorce that the old stock gets liquidated. Either way I don't get why Randy doesn't let his fans and supporters know what his plans may be.
agreed
Conehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 09:39 AM   #8
A Cimmerian
I went to a general store. They wouldn't let me buy anything specifically.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FastballSpecial View Post
Either way I don't get why Randy doesn't let his fans and supporters know what his plans may be.
Most probably this is another stipulation of their divorce. I can't see another reason.
A Cimmerian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 11:55 AM   #9
FastballSpecial
Teen Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conehead View Post
agreed
Quote:
Originally Posted by A Cimmerian View Post
Most probably this is another stipulation of their divorce. I can't see another reason.
I mean its been a year and a half since he announced it to us over at statue marvels. Why the secrecy? I'm not trying to get into his personal life but one statement like "I will be coming back with Marvel, DC, etc" would be nice.

I am the biggest Randy Bowen fan but you can't keep the fans who spend thousands of dollars in the dark. At least you shouldn't.
FastballSpecial is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2015, 12:20 PM   #10
qz33
Rescue

He just may not know what he is going to do.
qz33 is offline   Reply With Quote